What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

this guy is a deadset flipper.............

1479563544615.jpg

Gather round. Now listen close. Has this bloke fair dinkum ever written about RL diggers? Strewth cobber. Gee whiz, you've got to love this city.

Incorrect

Coach
And there you have it folks - Fitzsimons' template for just about every single f**king article he has penned for the last 10-15 years. Here's what it look like until he fills in the blanks with different names/teams before sending to his editor;

"Rugby Union will enter a new dawn of success by the end of <insert year> and become the pre-eminent rugby code in Australia - As a result Rugby League will rapidly decline in popularity and player numbers due to <insert reason - previously the lack of international competition was cited, this year it's supposed neglect to do with concussion>

A-League <insert overused and unfunny "Whatever that is" line here and rubbish code incessantly>

AFL will continue to lead the way in marketing and broadcasting deals courtsey of <insert gratuitous suck up spiel towards current AFL Chairman and Club CEO's which will hopefully garner some free tickets to Swans games>

Cricket Australia - the governing body need to reign in <insert current gripe eg Aussies play ugly and sledge too much, T20 cricket is not real cricket, need more current day players like Keith Miller etc etc>

In closing - when will we finally become a republic and change the national anthem to "I am, You are, we are Australian"

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
And there you have it folks - Fitzsimons' template for just about every single f**king article he has penned for the last 10-15 years. Here's what it look like until he fills in the blanks with different names/teams before sending to his editor;

"Rugby Union will enter a new dawn of success by the end of <insert year> and become the pre-eminent rugby code in Australia - As a result Rugby League will rapidly decline in popularity and player numbers due to <insert reason - previously the lack of international competition was cited, this year it's supposed neglect to do with concussion>

A-League <insert overused and unfunny "Whatever that is" line here and rubbish code incessantly>

AFL will continue to lead the way in marketing and broadcasting deals courtsey of <insert gratuitous suck up spiel towards current AFL Chairman and Club CEO's which will hopefully garner some free tickets to Swans games>

Cricket Australia - the governing body need to reign in <insert current gripe eg Aussies play ugly and sledge too much, T20 cricket is not real cricket, need more current day players like Keith Miller etc etc>

In closing - when will we finally become a republic and change the national anthem to "I am, You are, we are Australian"
What a load of shit

Khe sanh should be the anthem

Mong

Post Whore
Still claiming to know crowd figures from your lounge room I see..

Hahaha

taipan

Referee
Still claiming to know crowd figures from your lounge room I see..

Hahaha

My wife's friend and her squeeze attended, they laughed at 18,000,based on their regular prior S18 attendances at that stadium.But do go on.

Mong

Post Whore
My neighbours dentist plumbers son and his friend from north western Latvia were there and said 18k easy..

But do go on...