What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flannos tactics discussion.

To me it appeared that we were instructed to slow the game down to SLO-Mo rate. Giving away penalties to stifle play, resetting defensive line. Taking an age to pack scrums, take kicks etc . Every last second was always used & only once did I see us go for an up tempo play like when James took the quick tap.
So, Flanno must be thinking Titans are fitter than others where had the opposite game plan, up tempo.
Is the the team, the conditions, the game-Lag etc.?
Also, the use of the bench was perplexing. I think Lats played 30 straight in the 2nd half? Paulo 15 mins?
I think the worlds greatest coach erred last night & I dont think that is how we like to play.

McLovin

Staff member
A bit of this and a bit of that. We don't stuff around when we're kicking for touch.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I thought Titans slowed game down or ref did for them, a player might or might not be injured 20 metres from play its stopped, the Titans how many times had a player go down

sladden road

Juniors
Agree with Stake...

I thought they tits took every op to slow it down, take a drink, feign a injury. The refs allowed a lot of leeway with offside and in the ruck, which the tits won.

I also thought that the left side channel of Wade and BBQ was off last night and we attacked too much down that channel.

I believe it looked like early in the second half we were instructed to attract back through the ruck and it worked but then went sideways again which was lame.

We lost the impact of Books off the bench by having him start but that was out of our hands.

I would have bombed the right hand side of the tits( doesn't Hirrel have bad hands under the high ball) we went left.. and put the ball on the ground for Hayne.

It was a bad match to watch.

I think we didn't know who to target in attack and it resulted in them
Looking like defensive masters.