What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who have a Foxtel subscription...

Will you keep Foxtel if it doesn't include Rugby League

• Total voters

RoosTah

Juniors
Gee I would love to see this:-
http://www.smh.com.au/business/medi...ts-eye-nrl-pay-tv-rights-20150825-gj7e59.html

It is almost worth me learning how to create a Thread :lol:

See ya later Rupert, thanks for the bad memories .....:roll:

Hell yeah! If ESPN or BeIN Sports bought rights it'd be such a massive win! We'd get the cash AND f**k off Murdoch.

Love this line:

"Foxtel chief executive Richard Freudenstein has since stressed that the "NRL are very good partners" and said "we obviously want to keep working with them". Foxtel provides some of the funding for Fox Sports' current $110 million-a-year NRL contract."

I smell the stench of geriatric Murdoch fear seeping through...

If I'm Smith though, I prioritise ESPN and BeIN Sport WAY ahead of Fox. With the amount of nasty personal shit they've put on him, they should be made to pay through the f**king nose if they want the NRL rights.

Fox want to keep the NRL? Then pay 1.6bn just for pay TV or f**k OFF and DIE.

Last edited:

strong_latte

Juniors
Oh this is beautiful. First ESPN and now BeIN SPORTS. Now all we need is BT sports.

To paraphrase Clive Palmer, Goodbye Rupert, goodbye. Goodbye Rupert, Rupert goodbye. Bye bye Rupert

tumbidragon

First Grade
Hell yeah! If ESPN or BeIN Sports bought rights it'd be such a massive win! We'd get the cash AND f**k off Murdoch.

Love this line:

"Foxtel chief executive Richard Freudenstein has since stressed that the "NRL are very good partners" and said "we obviously want to keep working with them". Foxtel provides some of the funding for Fox Sports' current $110 million-a-year NRL contract."

I smell the stench of geriatric Murdoch fear seeping through...

If I'm Smith though, I prioritise ESPN and BeIN Sport WAY ahead of Fox. With the amount of nasty personal shit they've put on him, they should be made to pay through the f**king nose if they want the NRL rights.

Fox want to keep the NRL? Then pay 1.6bn just for pay TV or f**k OFF and DIE.

:lol::lol::lol:
f**k that humble pie must taste bitter. Now pay up or f**k off you dogs!

strong_latte

Juniors
im thinking of putting a bid in for the rights as well

Oh Buzz, worried you'll have to sell your ass to someone else for a living?

Gotta love these Rupert d##k gurglers coming on here trying to be clever.

That old c#nt will be dead soon anyway you stupid f#cktard, so good luck when he's dead and Fox has no League.

Hope you enjoy spending the rest of your days pissing into the wind and pushing Victorian Rules in Sydney

RoosTah

Juniors
I hear isis and al qaeda will be bidding as well...

Awwww the poor Rupert puppet is trying to compensate. How cute

Shouldn't you be out on the street shrieking hysterically about the new "rebel comp" that the Waratahs are joining? :lol::lol:

Moron

PARRA_FAN

Coach
May keep it for NFL, but even then I could get Gamepass which is greater access and cheaper.

So most likely I would not have Foxtel if league was not shown live.

I should point out that I signed up to it this year for the NRL.

Arent some games on 7mate?

Like mostly people in the eastern states, you'd ask them why they have Foxtel, and the simple answer is sport, and to be more specific, Rugby League.

If Rugby League was not shown on Fox, then its bye bye Foxtel.

Mind you I do watch the EPL games.

Foz

Bench
Whilst ever the races are on Fox I'll be keeping it.EPL too.
Having said that I could watch the Melbourne Races on channel 78 but won't get Sydney races or Greyhounds so won't be ditching Fox.
I like to see the race I'm betting on and more to the point keep up with the form.
Can never understand how people back runners without seeing how they run first.
A mate of mine use to refer to the form guide in the paper as the comics and in some cases these days all you get is the name of the runner.
I'd have to give up the punt if the races weren't shown.

elbusto

Coach
Just got a survey from foxtel looking for feedback about its services . Lots of questions about netflix as well. Took great pleasure telling them where to shove it. Check your emails if you are foxtel subscribers and tell the pricks what you think of them

Charlie124

First Grade
what exactly was your point then? because it sounded like you're just looking for people to jump on your "f**k foxtel" bandwagon.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No Perth club no Foxtel for me. I'll catch the occasional game on nine but already got plans for where I'll spend most of my leisure time and money if NRL doesn't come to Perth within next 5 years.

POPEYE

Coach
As long as Foxtel brings me Ray Donovan and the like when I want it and fills my recordings while FTA has nothing to offer but shit like The Block I'll have to live with the basic subscription . . . sport comes and goes as the season dictates

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I had a spruiker at the shops try and get me to sign up.

They were left with no illusions as to why I never would.