What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow here are my tips for Shadow's tipping comp:

Bulldogs
Broncos
Warriors
Penrith
Cronulla
Raiders
RABBITOHS
Manly

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow's tipping:

R20: 79

Cisco: 72

Miagi: 67

R95: 64

Shadow: 61

After round 16.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Were you not warned to desist with making remarks insinuating other fans weren't real/pure fans?

Sorry if I offended you. I apologise.

DKOR is letting us go ahead with our comp in Shadow's thread only.

If it makes it better we will call it Shadows tipping then??

alien

Referee
so shadow hasn't been seen on the lu forums since june 29. i'm assuming he got banned or suspended???

southsport

First Grade
so shadow hasn't been seen on the lu forums since june 29. i'm assuming he got banned or suspended???

I thought DKoR implied that he'd be missing for a few days but I don't know the reason, maybe shadow has decided to stay away.

alien

Referee
View attachment 8612 he is holidaying in the USA, he sent me a photo of mount rushmore

yes shadow is there waiting for the changes to mount rushmore! :D

168013_600.jpg

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
1.Inglis should had been pulled off when his hand went up Madge has lost the plot big time.
2.""Goodwin The Great"" he just seems to get better and better and better as time goes on what a champion he is.
3.Sack talakai why on earth would you oust burns for talakai when burns scores two tries in the cs makes no sense at all.
4.No George Burgess surely that should tell everyone that madge and the souths selectors have all lost the plot.
5.My mate at souths said we will do it hard this year boy was he right and he tips the raiders to do well.
6.Sam burgess and cook and cody and ""Goodwin The Great"" were our best four players tonight.
7.Kelly probably tried his best tonight but is not a 1st grade no7 he is a very poor signing by souths.
8.I felt sorry for robbie farah luckily he was our no9 and not theirs otherwise they may well had hit 50pts on us.
9.To be honest if we dont start sacking the duds on my dud list such as these(3) nsw cup players- clark,tyrrell,and turner we are doomed and madge is also close to being added to my dud list i have lost all respect in madge for leaving inglis out on the field that was pure madness on his behalf by doing that.
10.Bring back crichton,burns,and george burgess and utilise cook more in an attacking role wake up souths i am livid.
11.And lastly i only expect R20 and SSTID to understand what i am saying above because they know their footy i could have said so much more about tonights game,but i am far too gobsmacked to write any more. Tonight was a disgrace and heads need to roll ASAP otherwise we will just stay with mediocrity like madge did with cameron mcinnes wake up SOUTHS i am fuming and incredibly disappointed its a disgrace ....

Shadow...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.