What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Spot on.

Bloody brilliantly post!!!!!

images

themacemaceman

Juniors
Awesome! A new duds list thread.
Well I guess it's been a week since the last list.
I thought you were off the bandwagon for the rest of the year Shadow ..... or at least til we make the semis.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Shadow's dud list is fairly accurate to my eye

The only ones that are harsh inclusions are Moceidreke and Greinke. Moceidreke I need to see him play more games before I classify him as a dud and Greinke is the same as I have never seen him play. So these 2 need more time to prove themselves dud or not

But the other nine are spot on the money

Souths need to be more ruthless with their recruitment

DiegoNT

First Grade
It's easy to say a guy like Cherrington should be sacked/is a dud. But who do you get on a similar deal?
Kelly was a late season replacement for an injured back-up half. Again who do you get in similar circumstances at short notice?
Clark, Turner and Tyrell have shown they can play a role in a premiership winning team. All 3 have shown they can handle being benched/dropped when needed. Who can you get to play those roles for similar money. Some of these guys are rookies and reserve graders, are we supposed to sign seasoned first graders to replace these guys in reserve grade?
These Duds lists are never realistic.
We dump Turner, Clark and Tyrell and we may get 1 first grade forward in return, but will have to have 2 players on minimum wage to replace the other 2. A better option would be to try move on the twins, get 2 first grade standard forwards in return, and keep clark, Tyrell and possibly clark in reserve grade as back up.

Also Keary and Mcinnes were on the duds list last year. Their new clubs are 4-0 and 3-1 with both playing key roles

DiegoNT

First Grade
This dud list would be like asking 'whats wrong with the bulldogs' and saying they have to many duds like elliot, carvey, Holland, Montoya, abbey, Fualolo and half a dozen other rookies who havent even played 1st grade yet

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow's dud list is fairly accurate to my eye

The only ones that are harsh inclusions are Moceidreke and Greinke. Moceidreke I need to see him play more games before I classify him as a dud and Greinke is the same as I have never seen him play. So these 2 need more time to prove themselves dud or not

But the other nine are spot on the money

Souths need to be more ruthless with their recruitment
Spot on.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We have to forget about Clark and Tyrrell from a few years ago.

They have deteriorated rapidly and need to go!!!!!

Problem with trying to sell Burgi twins is we would probably be paying part of their contracts to play elsewhere and I'm not sure who of value and meaning is coming off contract at other clubs besides Prior!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Brown is eating up the metres for Parra.

Having Brown would have taken a bit of strain off Sam.

We could have went with:

8. Brown

10. Musgrove

17. Rochow

Then we still have the Burgi twins and Cherrington plus Crichton and Rudolf!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If injuries hit you could have moved Sam to prop and played Talakai or Murray off the bench to give our back rowers a break!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.