What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

TheFrog

Coach
A lot of water (if you'd call it that) has flowed under the Victoria bridge since his Wikipedia pic was taken.
220px-Mattmoylan.jpg

tripster

Juniors
No mouthuard?

Tom.

I’ve noticed a few players lately playing without mouth guards. It baffles me. They could easily get teeth knocked out.

Tohu Harris wasn’t wearing one on the weekend and when he opened his mouth it was constantly bloody. Perhaps the taste of blood in the mouth helps keep him fired up?

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
I’ve noticed a few players lately playing without mouth guards. It baffles me. They could easily get teeth knocked out.

Tohu Harris wasn’t wearing one on the weekend and when he opened his mouth it was constantly bloody. Perhaps the taste of blood in the mouth helps keep him fired up?

Mouthguard's are awful feels like you are choking. Gum does the same apparently

mxlegend99

Referee
Good to see both George and Robert looking good in the NRL. Injuries made it a bit longer journey than we hoped. But they have gone on to prove themselves as solid first grade players.

Neither are as good as Michael was at his peak, but on current form I think he's the worst of the 3 now. Bombing tries like Blake in 2015 did.

mxlegend99

Referee