What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cowboys Prelim Final

Frenzy.

Immortal
congrats sharkies!! You probably won't accept it from dragons supporter, but good on you deserve to be at the big dance all the best especially Mr "Gavin Millers nose"he is the most humble sharks supporter I have seen good on you

Have you got the right millersnose?

Quigs

Immortal
congrats sharkies!! You probably won't accept it from dragons supporter, but good on you deserve to be at the big dance all the best especially Mr "Gavin Millers nose"he is the most humble sharks supporter I have seen good on you

I'm more humble than bloody Gavin Millers Nose.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oh yeah, we can but it is millersnose you know.

He's wanted to sack the whole team at different times during the year

He'll deny this.

Quigs

Immortal
Oh yeah, we can but it is millersnose you know.

He's wanted to sack the whole team at different times during the year

He'll deny this.

And that's only when he didn't have his tory head stuck so far up our bestus ever #1 supporters happy clapping arse.

Quigs

Immortal
all you seem to do is use this forum for politics-why cant you just enjoy your team being in a GF for the first time in eons??
Because I more humble than Millers. I told youse that.

And I knew Millers when he was clean shavin'.

Quigs

Immortal
Drattt !!!!

It just takes me back to 78. No one stood up for us against Arko and Hartley.

Good old Donnie Dobbie. Quiet as a church mouse. The bastard.

Quigs

Immortal
Oh well me and my cheshire cat smile are off to bed. And guess what. I am not taking off my replica 67 Sharks jersey. I'm sleeping in it.

Enjoy the night and tomorrow youse all. And good night to you too Dragonbaal. I appreciate your kind words and your visit.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Dont make me sick. Where u seated.

F me just got home - 1hr 30 mins to get off the top floor of the carpark in Fox. Mate I was just thinking I should have called out 2 rows back and asked who you were but arrived literally on kick off and got into the hysteria. Ran out for a smoke at half time ran bak etc. I was one of the dudes holding up the big S H A R K S sign in single letters. F how good was seeing that stadium look like that tonight (and the result of course) loved the Viking clap!!

Arnold

Juniors
F me just got home - 1hr 30 mins to get off the top floor of the carpark in Fox. Mate I was just thinking I should have called out 2 rows back and asked who you were but arrived literally on kick off and got into the hysteria. Ran out for a smoke at half time ran bak etc. I was one of the dudes holding up the big S H A R K S sign in single letters. F how good was seeing that stadium look like that tonight (and the result of course) loved the Viking clap!!

I was behind the H in SHARKS row C. Lol 2 metres from you.

Had two bets on Sharkies tonite (first bet in yonks)
One was Leutele 1st tryscorer and Sharks 1-13
The other was Sharks to win 13+ outright.........was looking good for a couple of 100 bucks 10min to go:confused:
merkin grumble but, hey, we're in the GF!