What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Everyone!

jak

Bench
Here's to the boys putting everything together tonight , defence, attack and coordination.
Also a couple of tries to the always reliable Nighty and for pity sake will someone give the ball to James Graham with the try line wide open . That would be a great night of footy .
nighty would give him the ball.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
I caught a virus and can't go to work tonight, being at the game with the family should be the perfect cure!
Looking forward to a massive battle,
Flo's 250th and its our first of the season. Hope the boys lift for it

Life's Good

Coach
If we’ve prepared for a tough, physical game then I expect we will get the win. If we expect just to turn up for the win then we will be in trouble.
I’m pretty confident our attitude will be good and we have the firepower to win. I’ve posted before we’ll probably have a few scares along the way but a win by 12-16 is my prediction.
Go Dragons.

ouryears

Bench
I
Ha ha, you will upset Miller was a legend, thanks for the update.

I am not getting to jubilee till 715pm, I should have checked out the pre game matches
I hope the shonkies roll the rorters tonight, it will get uncle Nik really pissed off and Cooper Cronk will be on the phone to his pals in Mexico asking to come back

We're gonna get spread around the park for this game, I can see Souths using their quick guys to try and run us around on the edges. Let's see how Laf and Euey handle Gagai and Inglis!
Not so concerned about Inglis he’s a shadow of himself this year not to say he can’t snap out of it at any point but gagai can be a handful saints by 14