What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Tits

Surely

Post Whore
Neil Hnry game plans beat us every time. As much as Mr Angry talks of lack of respect, its all bullshyte. We drew to the titans last year when we were on fire. Titans have won 3 of last 4 at our home. Flannos doing something wrong or hes not dealing with preparation properly. I thought defensively we failed at key times after broken play. We rarely do that.

The same flanno that got us our only premiership ever ?

Card Shark

Immortal
& respect

We only play great when we respect the opposition.

Fortunately the shit teams undeserving of respect don't make the semis.

carcharias

Immortal
Did Brailey play 80? I wasnt paying much atten tion by the end. Unenjoyable game to watch. Woeful.
Pauli came on with about 10 maybe 15 to go
Dunno if Brailey came off

Can anyone tell me what that last try was about?

At the ground the bunker dude says
Number 13 in front of the kicker.
Then he was the same bloke who they reckon the sharks made initial contact with .
I've seen one of our try's disallowed in a different game for a player in front of the kicker ... yet he had no impact what so ever on the play.

I thought that would be offside

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What a difference a week makes.....last two weeks everyone's talking us up as back to back prospects....this week it's shit sandwiches. Gold Coast with all their players on deck are a very good side not to mention a bogey side for us. Time to forget the blame game,,,we were outplayed and out enthused by a better side on the night. Only had two on the bench for a long stretch too. As i mentioned before the game - $4 was massive overs for the tits....at least it softened the blow of a Sharkies loss.

millersnose

Post Whore
Pauli came on with about 10 maybe 15 to go
Dunno if Brailey came off

Can anyone tell me what that last try was about?

At the ground the bunker dude says
Number 13 in front of the kicker.
Then he was the same bloke who they reckon the sharks made initial contact with .
I've seen one of our try's disallowed in a different game for a player in front of the kicker ... yet he had no impact what so ever on the play.

I thought that would be offside
Yeah that was annoying
He didn't take part in the play or Townsend put him onside by playing at the ball must have been the interpretation
Was surprised it wasn't commented on

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah that was annoying
He didn't take part in the play or Townsend put him onside by playing at the ball must have been the interpretation
Was surprised it wasn't commented on
It was praying for a miracle
Make no mistake we were absolute rubbish all night
But any other game these days the bloke is offside.
I'm sure that's a rule that you can't be within 10 metres of a try being scored from a kick if you are in front of the kicker.
Chad touching it makes no difference really.
The bloke was offside the whole play.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
It was praying for a miracle
Make no mistake we were absolute rubbish all night
But any other game these days the bloke is offside.
I'm sure that's a rule that you can't be within 10 metres of a try being scored from a kick if you are in front of the kicker.
Chad touching it makes no difference really.
The bloke was offside the whole play.
Yeah ....agree Carch. Seen a number of similar incidents where the video ref doesn't go any further once a player is within 10 yards after initially being offside....and they have had even less or no impact on the play than that guy did last night.