What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

Rebel

First Grade
Game should be over. Either a recruit or another indue we havent come across

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 6

Sean Connery was patrolling the corridors of Pinewood studios waiting for Albert R. Broccoli to emerge from his trailer.

The rotund producer waddled out and Connery cornered him.

"Cubby. We need to shpeak about my contract!" He said in his heavy Scottish accent.

"Sean my dear lad. I told you, you're asking for too much money!"

"Lishen to me now. There ish no Bond without me. If you don't pay me what I want, I'll walk."

Broccoli stood staring at Connery for what felt an eternity. Finally he replied.

"Ok Sean let's finish today's scene and we can talk afterwards."

"Ok yesh. But no funny buishness."

"You have my word."

The 2 arrived at the set and Connery was strapped onto the elaborate Dr. No death trap he was to escape from later in the scene.

Julius No. arrived on set and the cameras started rolling.

"Ah Mr Bond. Finally we have you!" Dr. No laughed as he threw the switch.

"In 30 seconds you will be pulled in 4 different directions, tearing you to pieces like a handkerchief."

Bond started to struggle. "You'll never get away with thish No."

"And what makes you say that Mr Bond?"

"Becaushe I have thish electromagnet to dishable your machine."

Bond reached for his jacket only to discover the electromagnet gone.

"Cut! The damn thing is where itsh shupposhed to be."

Connery looked around the set to see Broccoli standing there with the magnet.

"Cubby! What are you doing? I need that to eshcape."

The portly producer chuckled "Sean you're trying to hold the studio to ransom with your demands. I've decided to recast James Bond with a new actor. Infinitely cheaper and easier to deal with."

"Ok, jusht let me go. The machines shtill on and i've only got 15 sheconds left before im ripped to pieshes.

"12 seconds, but yes that't the plan. I can't have you running off and staring in a rival companies James Bond film. I saw 'Never Say Never Again' and it was shit."

Connery looked around for a way out.

"Do you exshpect me to shign Broccoli?"

The producer chuckled "No Mr. Connery, I expect you die."

With that the timer hit 0 and Connery was ripped to pieces.

DNJamesBond41.jpg

SeeJay is dead. He was James Bond (Sean Connery), MI6 aligned World's greatest spy

"Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce you to the new James Bond. It is...*urgh*"

With that Albert R. Broccoli keeled over after suffering a fatal heart attack.

albert-r-broccoli-3.jpg

Hoggmaster is dead. He was Albert R. Broccoli. EON Productions aligned movie producer

The remaining players looked at each other with suspicion. Which turncoat had landed the role of a lifetime.

James Bond has been recast. One of the surviving players has inherited the role. The game ends when he is killed.

It is now day​

Rebel

First Grade
Don't know if anyone has any investigate powers left. So we have to randomly pick someone?

Rebel

First Grade
Lets go for Mis considering he hasn't posted much in this game and yeah.

vote mis

Rebel

First Grade
Nobody has any basis for a lynch. Hogg only swapped players last night so any vote now will be purely a punt.

I can't think of any obvious swaps, since no Bond villan went on to play Bond. So Hogg has just plucked someone from the alive list to become the new Bond (probably George Lazenby Bond too).

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 7

With the revelation of having a new bond to deal with SPECTRE had very little to go on. Maybe tonight would prove more fruitful.

It is now night

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ignoring the fact that I outed Seejay and pointed the finger at PP, the new Bond appears randomly assigned so previous "checks" would mean nothing even if someone did.

Suspiciously suspicious post/accusation though.