What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 9: End Game

Rosa Klebb had poisoned one of her brethren last night. She ignored his pleas for help and went straight for another. She kicked the new target in the leg and waited.

------------​

Dr. No listened to the advice of one he trusted and attacked the person he was suspicious of. Honey Ryder threw herself into harms way before the mad scientist could crush the skull of his enemy.

She died the way she lived. Hot!

honey_rider_ursula_andress_02.jpg

Honey Ryder is dead. She was Honey Ryder, MI6 aligned Swedish hottie

With Ryder dead, Julius No would now succumb to the poisoning and die a slow, painful death.

135.jpg

Rebel is dead. He was Dr. Julius No, SPECTRE aligned Mad Scientist

----------​

With the numbers down to 5-1 with a kill up his sleeve, an enemy poisoned, town vigilante dead, and enough inactivity to make a lynch unlikely, Bond could well have pulled victory from the jaws of defeat. He decided to stand there like an idiot for 2 days though, not acting, and allowing Blofeld to investigate him.

At 5 left I would have allowed it to go another phase as Bond may have been able to deceive his way to another night phase and possibly win the game. However as he didn't bother to use his kill and allowed it to proceed to day with 6 left Bond could no longer realistically win the game.

The remaining criminals gathered around Bond and, rather than put him in some elaborate death trap from which he could escape, simply machine gunned him down

roger-moore1.jpg

KTF is dead. He was James Bond (Roger Moore), MI6 aligned world's greatest spy.​

The Winners are SPECTRE

They are:

SGLC= Blofeld
SlackBoy= Scaramanga
Mis= Xenia Onatopp
Roc= Raoul Silva
SH= Rosa Klebb

Last edited:

roc107

Juniors
I'm suprised I lived through this one. I broke two rules and was unable to post the name of the final MI6 agent at one point.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I'm suprised I lived through this one. I broke two rules and was unable to post the name of the final MI6 agent at one point.

When they found out you had the read the last PM power, mafia started sending fake messages afterwards in case you targeted them. KTF was the only one who didn't and was the only one you targeted :lol: