What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

McNulty

Juniors
Those numbers are from the book?
Sansa did say Boltons have 5000 in last weeks episode

2000 wildlings + 1 giant & 39 watchmen seems pretty consistent with the TV show.

I don't think Sansa is aware of the Boltons new alliances so wouldn't be aware of the new numbers.

I will make an uneducated guess and say TV Show Numbers.

Someone

Bench
that's why I can't trust him. He only does things for his gain, and I'm trying to see what he hugely gains out of the Vale helping the Starks re-take Winterfell

Power is what he wants. i think hes gunning to be top dog of the north. ever since his 'chaos isnt a pit, chaos is a ladder' speech he has been deceiving and plotting. alot of he time against the lannisters. he has managed to take 'control' over a fairly large army.

some theorists think that littlefinger sent the letter to jon and conspired with the umbers to hand over rickon. the ladder would have only been done because sansa escaped, probably against his plan.

chrisD

Coach
The episode leaked. If the books hold true to what happens in it, which it certainly will in one instance, then it drops the first real spoilers. It's all ummmm interesting in a bit of a comical way. But it's easily the best directed episode this season and doesn't jump around so much which helps.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Holy crap, it's GoT day!
That snuck up quickly!

- Avoids thread till I've seen episode from...........NOW -

Parra Pride

Coach
A6ZO3Mm.jpg

saint.nick

Coach
That was a sick episode. White walker origin reveal was great, Hodor origin reveal was great. Jaqen hgar foreshadowed Hodor's death by saying 'death doesn't only take the wicked'.

My big prediction is we are going to finally see Coldhands. He'll show up in the wilderness and help Bran and Meera, like how he helped them find Bloodraven in the books.

DiegoNT

First Grade
That was a sick episode. White walker origin reveal was great, Hodor origin reveal was great. Jaqen hgar foreshadowed Hodor's death by saying 'death doesn't only take the wicked'.

My big prediction is we are going to finally see Coldhands. He'll show up in the wilderness and help Bran and Meera, like how he helped them find Bloodraven in the books.

Was wondering how bran and meera escape, thought of coldhands as well. Also Brienne sent to the riverlands, may finally get a long overdue returning character

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not gonna lie, that ending broke me a little bit. f**king devastating.

I don't think Hodor dying was enough on its own, but to learn that his entire life was defined by a sacrifice he would make at his death was just heart-breaking.

Wonderfully done.

jim_57

Staff member
Another Direwolf down, wonder if they'll do anything with Nymeria if/when Arya returns to Westeros.

Latest posts