What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

BunniesMan

Immortal
I wish I could say I assigned roles on purpose, but every one was pure random.
It was obviously divine intervention. I am a goddess.
Bewbs wise i'm more of a fan of Daenerys myself. Sorry BM.
I have no problem with any fan of Daenerys.

My fantasy ending to GoT is Daenerys and Melisandre ruling the world together and doing dirty things to each other while riding a Dragon.

Didgi

I'd expect with the show where it is it'd be 7K/Lannisters/Targaryans/Cult (Mis probably wouldn't reuse White Walkers though).

Melisandre is still a bitch though. Hot, but a bitch.

soc123_au

Staff member
I would watch that episode. Many many times.

Mis, is isn't just the nipple itself. It's placement on the breast can't be under rated. The positioning in relation to the size and shape is perfection. I still have a bit of wood from the bath scene in the last episode.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'd expect with the show where it is it'd be 7K/Lannisters/Targaryans/Cult (Mis probably wouldn't reuse White Walkers though).

Melisandre is still a bitch though. Hot, but a bitch.

In the last one I was Tyrell (town) but when I targeted another Tyrell it became another mafia.

Wouldn't put it past Mis to have similar going ons with other possible factions popping up.

mickyj

Bench
The original plan for this game was the battle of the 5 kings. So we could have groups all over the place. But Joff being dead it seems later in the game.
But possiable factions still

Lannister etc
North aligned
Greyjoy
Dorne
Tarras
Stannis
Wildlings
list could be very long

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The original plan for this game was the battle of the 5 kings. So we could have groups all over the place. But Joff being dead it seems later in the game.
But possiable factions still

Lannister etc
North aligned
Greyjoy
Dorne
Tarras
Stannis
Wildlings
list could be very long

That's more than 5, must be mafia.

Latest posts