What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goal Kicking

The Whippet

Juniors
What's up with goal kicking Justin Smith was crap in that department, I expected him to atleast make the distance on those shots at goal. Willie Peters was also off a little.

Also why with the Willie Peters try why did it take so long to get a a goal kicker? Willie Peters was on the field but it took Souths ages for someone to get it, thanks Brad Watts.

Tigerpete

Juniors
lol, yeah that kick Watts had to take was pretty amusing, be interesting to see if they exceeded the 90 second limit?

Smith is a better kicker than what he showed, guess it was just an off day.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
I'm a little confused why Brad Watts doesn't take on the goal-kicking duties for us. He does most of the kick-offs and they go 50 metres. So he is definately long enough, just needs some practice on the aiming department.

thomo

Juniors
Junior Bunny said:
I'm a little confused why Brad Watts doesn't take on the goal-kicking duties for us. He does most of the kick-offs and they go 50 metres. So he is definately long enough, just needs some practice on the aiming department.
Brad Watts needs to concentrate on learning how to make more than 3 metres on kick returns and dummy half runs!

magpiemax

Juniors
lukem88 said:
What's up with goal kicking Justin Smith was crap in that department, I expected him to atleast make the distance on those shots at goal. Willie Peters was also off a little.

Also why with the Willie Peters try why did it take so long to get a a goal kicker? Willie Peters was on the field but it took Souths ages for someone to get it, thanks Brad Watts.
South's could of had Dally Messenger kicking from his own side of halfway in there side and it still would'nt of helped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: