What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good one Fatty... Hopefully finally means RIP footy show

POPEYE

Coach
People will get offended by anything these days, I don't think the joke was funny but neither do I think it was racist.
If Fatty's not smart enough to consider the consequences if it was racist he's hardly smart enough to think it racist . . . many people like myself just want to see the footy show bite the dust . . . any excuse will do

Joe Williams goes off about anything

wasn't it last year he was complaining of racist abuse at a game that he didn't even go to?

He was part of the "boycott the national anthem like that horse's arse from the 49ers" crap that was news for 5 minutes last year, I think it was Mundine who tried to make it a thing.

I bailed him up on twitter about it and asked what Rugby League had done to him to make him so bent out of shape. His answer was to say that Rugby League had been good to him.....FFS..

El Diablo

Post Whore
i was very offended by these movies and don't understand how they weren't banned

6361580339904693461364349441_white%20chicks.png

117180-L-LO.jpg

3xzhfuog.jpg

MilkShark

First Grade
That Williams knob needs to grow a thicker skin but i'm happy to agree with him if if gets prawn and fatty of the air.

davi

Juniors
Interesting Nine have posted an article saying it's 'getting a revamp', which is general way of saying our ratings are down and it needs tinkering. They have also suggested the line up will be getting a shake up, I wonder who is on the chopping block. I sometimes watch the first 10-15 minutes of the Footy Show when they talk about football at the start and I then switch it off.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/10/13/17/28/footy-show

billygilmore

Juniors
Interesting Nine have posted an article saying it's 'getting a revamp', which is general way of saying our ratings are down and it needs tinkering. They have also suggested the line up will be getting a shake up, I wonder who is on the chopping block. I sometimes watch the first 10-15 minutes of the Footy Show when they talk about football at the start and I then switch it off.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/10/13/17/28/footy-show

Hope they get rid of Darryl Brohman, as bad as fatty is and most the others " the big marn " is deadset just depressing to watch, why they continue to have his creepy awkward segment with the kids I'll never understand, as soon as it comes on I switch off.

King hit

Coach
Hope they get rid of Darryl Brohman, as bad as fatty is and most the others " the big marn " is deadset just depressing to watch, why they continue to have his creepy awkward segment with the kids I'll never understand, as soon as it comes on I switch off.

Les Boyd should've hit him harder