What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graham as Packer replacement

possm

Coach
The funniest thing is Ikahihifo was the best prop in the NSW Cup at the time he was at the Dragons and again f**ked around my Mary and left.

Soon after Wakeman who imo was also the best prop by a country mile in the NSW Cup got shafted by Mary and also left.

Sometimes Mary is just to f**king stupid for his own good.
And so one good reason not to make a decision on his retention until end of season.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
ive not seen much of him do I can't comment but lots of positive vibes from forum members .. so I trust you.

I think he has scored 6 or 7 tries this year.
He was slow of the mark in the first few games but since then he has been impressive .
He is only 21 so his best years as a forward are still to come.
Close to the line he is unstoppable.
Brought up in the storm system so he nows how to play

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The funniest thing is Ikahihifo was the best prop in the NSW Cup at the time he was at the Dragons and again f**ked around my Mary and left.

Soon after Wakeman who imo was also the best prop by a country mile in the NSW Cup got shafted by Mary and also left.

Sometimes Mary is just to f**king stupid for his own good.

Thats for sure Coast.
And now we're in a position of losing one of our top props and very little to replace him with. I'm not a Greame fan and I also think NAS will either stay at the Storm or go back to RU.
If McGregor had been more creative and used a little forward thinking players like Wakeman and Ikahihifo would be available to slot in until our younsters gain the necessary time they need to be a top line prop.
But alas, qe will probably settle for some journeyman with little ticker ala Luke Page.

red rocket

Juniors
I think he has scored 6 or 7 tries this year.
He was slow of the mark in the first few games but since then he has been impressive .
He is only 21 so his best years as a forward are still to come.
Close to the line he is unstoppable.
Brought up in the storm system so he nows how to play
We should chase Morgan Boyle from the titans he is only 21 made 239 meters against the storm last week he is six foot five and 115 kilos. Know for a fact Bellamy is chasing him cobargo boy so Wollongong would be close to home his father played for the raiders and his mother is Jason crockers sister. This kid can play

dragonssamy61

First Grade
We should chase Morgan Boyle from the titans he is only 21 made 239 meters against the storm last week he is six foot five and 115 kilos. Know for a fact Bellamy is chasing him cobargo boy so Wollongong would be close to home his father played for the raiders and his mother is Jason crockers sister. This kid can play

Agree rocket.
Do you think he would leave the Titans

Latest posts