What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 3rd October 7:30pm @Suncorp Stadium

Morehead St

Juniors
Just stating the facts and I'm not your "bro".

We all know how it happened and all know that Randwick and Coogee are in the Eastern Suburbs

It's been done and dusted the sombrero joke - but then again Souths live in the past - 1 GF win in 50 years - Souths pride of the past and not the present or future - Souths an ever decreasing object in the Roosters rear vision mirror.
You mention an event that happened a 1000 years ago (when the good people of Randwick and Coogee and surrounds begged the NSWRL, to include them in Rabbitoh territory) , and you continually whine about it, and you continually whine about it, and you continually whine about it, and you accuse me of living in the past!
I regret to inform you that Bob Menzies is dead.
You then select an arbitrary date of 50 years, and you continually select an arbitrary date of 50 years, to make a warped point about which club is more successful.
Why not select another arbitrary date, such as 1950, and see what results? Answer - we absolutely do a diarrhea job all over you! (Hey! Keep your mouth closed when we do that on you! You chickens take "free lunch" to extremes at times, you know!)
If you are serious about that exercise, then just look at the facts for the entire history of the clubs. We absolutely shit on you: more members; more premierships; more Australian reps; far more famous around Australia and internationally; BIGGER JUNIORS; BIGGER JUNIORS; BIGGER JUNIORS;...Oh, and without repeating your weakness in repeating things, did I mention, BIGGER JUNIORS?

Morehead St

Juniors
You mention an event that happened a 1000 years ago (when the good people of Randwick and Coogee and surrounds begged the NSWRL, to include them in Rabbitoh territory) , and you continually whine about it, and you continually whine about it, and you continually whine about it, and you accuse me of living in the past!
You then select an arbitrary date of 50 years, and you continually select an arbitrary date of 50 years, to make a warped point about which club is more successful.
Why not select another arbitrary date, such as 1950, and see what results? Answer - we absolutely do a diarrhea job all over you! (Hey! Keep your mouth closed when we do that on you! You chickens take "free lunch" to extremes at times, you know!)
If you are serious about that exercise, then just look at the facts for the entire history of the clubs. We absolutely shit on you: more members; more premierships; more Australian reps; far more famous around Australia and internationally; BIGGER JUNIORS; BIGGER JUNIORS; BIGGER JUNIORS;...Oh, and without repeating your weakness in repeating things, did I mention, BIGGER JUNIORS?
PS The Sombrero reference is no joke - it is a statement of fact.
Since when does repeating a fact about turning a blind eye to what should be fair and equal now become a reason for accepting rorts?
You best player is a shonky accountant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombrero

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Tell it like it is bro!

Rabbits20

Immortal
What upgrades and how much did they cost?
I wouldn’t know what they cost.

It would be likely Trell, Campbell, Cody, Murray, Keaon, Tatola contracts would have gone up. Nicholls will be getting an upgrade too whilst we have to pay Mansour more as Penrith aren’t paying part of his contract anymore.

southsport

First Grade
I wouldn’t know what they cost.

It would be likely Trell, Campbell, Cody, Murray, Keaon, Tatola contracts would have gone up. Nicholls will be getting an upgrade too whilst we have to pay Mansour more as Penrith aren’t paying part of his contract anymore.
That's no help, you can't judge our cap situation by playing a guessing game.

Black Diamond

Juniors
I f**king love Isaac Luke. Now that Korosiau has another premiership, it'd be beautiful if he gave his 2014 ring to Bully. Luke definitely deserves it.
He did get a ring. 6 players including Sutton offered Luke their ring and he turned them all down. He eventually accepted Madges ring.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Just thout I'd pop in and say bad luck guys, I know how much this hurts as we felt this pain last year. The days after are worse than moment of the loss.

Trust me, it does get better and your passion will be even stronger next year. I remember someone said to me when I was a shattered mess that it was just a game of footy, I remember telling them they just don't get it because it is so much more.

It was a brilliant battle and you should be very proud of your team.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Just thout I'd pop in and say bad luck guys, I know how much this hurts as we felt this pain last year. The days after are worse than moment of the loss.

Trust me, it does get better and your passion will be even stronger next year. I remember someone said to me when I was a shattered mess that it was just a game of footy, I remember telling them they just don't get it because it is so much more.

It was a brilliant battle and you should be very proud of your team.
Thanks much appreciated.

You're right it does hurt, more so because we could have snatched it at the death.

It's taken nearly a week to be able to respond to sincere sentiments from your mob, and not just trolling.

To you, and your forum mob that were sincere - thanks

Black Diamond

Juniors
Thanks much appreciated.

You're right it does hurt, more so because we could have snatched it at the death.

It's taken nearly a week to be able to respond to sincere sentiments from your mob, and not just trolling.

You are also right, it could have gone either way but from a purely selfish viewpoint, I am so glad it was us that won. I don't know how we could of coped with back to back premiership losses.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Thanks much appreciated.

My comments are sincere and I stand by everything I said.

However, I have come across a post of yours in Panthers LU where you so eloquently let us know your thoughts after Souths got us in the first semi.

So to you my friend you can have your pic back and I say ...Touche!Screenshot_20211007-223538_Chrome.jpg

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
My comments are sincere and I stand by everything I said.

However, I have come across a post of yours in Panthers LU where you so eloquently let us know your thoughts after Souths got us in the first semi.

So to you my friend you can have your pic back and I say ...Touche!View attachment 54851
Yes, but I was not the original poster who invaded the opposition's forum to stir the pot. So this was prompted as a response to those invaders.

But, touche, that's the way it is. To win three grueling games in a row after being downed in an also grueling game deserves much respect.

I could think of worse outcomes - absolutely elated it wasn't the Roosters!!!!!

Black Diamond

Juniors
Yes, but I was not the original poster who invaded the opposition's forum to stir the pot. So this was prompted as a response to those invaders.

But, touche, that's the way it is. To win three grueling games in a row after being downed in an also grueling game deserves much respect.

I could think of worse outcomes - absolutely elated it wasn't the Roosters!!!!!
Ok fair enough, I was not aware of that. To be honest, we were elated to bundle Storm out after last year. Thanks for the respect, the guys sure did it the hard way.

Latest posts