What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Recruitment

Misanthrope

Staff member
Top effort from all involved. I must say, I was shocked when I got given the job - but your enthusiasm and dedication has certainly made my job a hell of a lot easier. Aiming for a win in this one, but I'll be satisfied with a narrow loss and the trophy heading to the British Isles.

Irregardless of the result, you've all done brilliantly to get seven in each week. It's been an honour and a privilege captaining you.

griffo346

First Grade
607-605
kiwis win

damm sorry GB&I my post was the lowest for the team hence i let yas down
now what does that mean we have all had 1 win each who wins the tri nations

oh well we know we put a solid effot and if it goes on F/A we know we won :D

bartman

Immortal
Griffo, when it's that close there's no point focussing on individual scores or anything. No-one's a let down in my book, and the Kiwis just pulled out a great team effort.

It finished one game a piece, but we know that as a team we had a good scoring record for the series - only team to top 600 twice. So each of us can feel satisfied that we've played our part in a good series!

And finally cheers to CWB...
* douses the captain with some Birthday champagne in the changing room *

griffo346

First Grade
Yeh Cheers to CWB great leading Skip

i see Robster has proposed anther series in Janurary to see who is the winner but i aint convinced coz i belive we are fair champions :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hehe, not the birthday present I envisaged, but I'll take a narrow loss against class opposition any day. If it goes down to F/A we've taken out the tournament, and I think we've shown that there's talent aplenty in the Great Britain ranks.

It's been a privilege captaining all of you - and I know I'd be up for it again next year if the call went up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol, griffo, its not 'willow's choice' on for and against.

The F7s Tri-Nations was not about winning a tournament. There were match trophies up for grabs and that gave the comp an edge imo.

Great scores all round... one trophy each for 2005, and well within the F7s sporting attitude.

Couldn't ask for a better result.

Happy birthday CWB. :)