What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great win tonight!

I didn't bother watching the game because after Des Hasbeen said "LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION!" I gathered that, considering it wasn't an option, that it wouldn't happen.

So I backed the Beagles, and decided to watch re-runs of Home and Away instead of a game of footy where the result was already decided.

Great win boys, because, after all, you DESERVE to be alone at the top of the comp, because its the Manly REVIVAL, the climb back TO THE TOP!

Eight rep players? What an understatement! After tonight's performance (which I didn't watch but knew the result before hand because LOSING WAS NOT AN OPTION! I'd be surprised if the entire NSW team was made up of the Beagles players.

Oh, before I go...................

:lol:

I didn't bother watching the game because after Des Hasbeen said "LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION!" I gathered that, considering it wasn't an option, that it wouldn't happen.

So I backed the Beagles, and decided to watch re-runs of Home and Away instead of a game of footy where the result was already decided.

Great win boys, because, after all, you DESERVE to be alone at the top of the comp, because its the Manly REVIVAL, the climb back TO THE TOP!

Eight rep players? What an understatement! After tonight's performance (which I didn't watch but knew the result before hand because LOSING WAS NOT AN OPTION! I'd be surprised if the entire NSW team was made up of the Beagles players.

Oh, before I go...................

:lol:

:lol: :lol: couldnt hav said it better, u know when i read the telecrap 2 day and they mentioned that 8 players should be representing them this year i put my money on brisbane nice little win!!! thanks again guys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garts

Bench
I didnt understand why so many Manly fans disliked Parra fans, I am starting to understand why.

get over garts, its u idiots that come on and thank us for our geniuss, its people like bozo, roach and hadley that think a premiership is one after 6 rounds, its the crap ur coach comments on in the media. u guys are inflating urself, and we r reminding u that real deal doesnt start till september. Wake up and smell d roses

t-ba

Post Whore
parraitdoesmatta said:
get over garts, its u idiots that come on and thank us for our geniuss, its people like bozo, roach and hadley that think a premiership is one after 6 rounds, its the crap ur coach comments on in the media. u guys are inflating urself, and we r reminding u that real deal doesnt start till september. Wake up and smell d roses

Pretty much, you're trolling?

How Grown up of you.

Again, how'd you fare against Brisbane?

get over the ladder u fool, u have won 5 games 2 loses and 1 bye for 12 points

we have won 4 games lost 3 and 1 game tomorrow night with a bye up our sleeve, a win tomorrow and we would have 5 wins excatly like u guys u clown. by the way we will see were u will be on the ladder in 5 weeks time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lotti

Bench
inform team next week, bye, us, Sharks and then Penrith at home hmm tough call on that one you'll have at least 2 more points in 5 weeks.

t-ba

Post Whore
Why won't any Parra Fan tell me how your mob went against the Broncos???

Garts

Bench
it was mainly the media talking us up, not the fans. I for one never have.

and parradoesitmatta, yes every surrporter base has idiots. you have just proven you are 1 of Parras :lol: :lol:

inform team next week, bye, us, Sharks and then Penrith at home hmm tough call on that one you'll have at least 2 more points in 5 weeks.
we will have 2 more points then what u will get in the next 5 weeks dont forget we have u guys at this point in time we will see who has a better position on the table afterall we would of had our bye and overtaking u. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Preniers

Juniors
How many wooden spoons has parra got??? Seriously can't remember, but it was omething along the lines of 20, to our 0.

HAHAHAHA, premierships Us 6
You 4, not since mid 80s, our last is 1996.

We are 2nd, you are 8th or something. You also got flogged by the Broncos. How does it feel that a team your CEO said should be kicked out is flogging you on the ladder. That wil do me for now.

Garts u idiot wat have u got me on , all we are doing is congratulating u and the clowns on 2GB. U guys have thanked us for the rejects we did not want and we are returning the favour by congratulaing them u fool