What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great win tonight!

Preniers

Juniors
And yes the refereeing was shit, but we were just as bad, so if the refereeing was good, we may have just snuck home, but Brisbane played better tonight.

parraitdoesmatta, can I borrow one of your club's many wooden spoons to whack some sence into the Eels fans thick heads, sorry our club sort of has no supply.

t-ba

Post Whore
Troll

How did you go against the Broncos?

By the looks of it you're a bit of a coward too...

lotti

Bench
Preniers also rub salt into the wound by mentioning how many points we let the Broncos score and how much they let them score.

Garts

Bench
you calling me the idiot :roll: :roll:

it is just the fact you come on here to stir crap and your team did not even play us. as I said all teams have these supporters and you are one. no doubt!!!! As I have said you are bagging us for getting flogged by Brisbane, when your side had got the same treatment but worse.

and by the way we have lost 2 games, just 2 so far. but there will be more, no dount. but those rejects you talk of cant have played bad every game considering we have won some.

but hey dont let that get in the way of sinking the boot in. and u said you were congratulating me for thanking Parra for your players, please show me where I said that.

If you were a little brighter you would at least wait till we played and you got the better of us.

wats that got to do with todays result u fool if u win by 1 or 40 ita win and if u r defeated by 1 or 40 its a lose u fool we arent playing super 12 to geta bonus point. Look at the results in 3 weeks brisbane get done by 50 against melb, bris puts 50 on us then we smack melb at their home ground u live with 2days results u tool

Preniers

Juniors
Haha, Brisbane scored more points in one half against Parra then in the whole match against us!!!HAHAHAHA

t-ba

Post Whore
parraitdoesmatta said:
wats that got to do with todays result u fool if u win by 1 or 40 ita win and if u r defeated by 1 or 40 its a lose u fool we arent playing super 12 to geta bonus point. Look at the results in 3 weeks brisbane get done by 50 against melb, bris puts 50 on us then we smack melb at their home ground u live with 2days results u tool

And you're a dyslexic troll...

Garts

Bench
that you Parraitdoesmatta, I am now more intelligent for conversing with you.

now off you go to bed to fiddle with your tool or at least go back to the Parra forum.

lotti

Bench
at least Manly gets to turn around today's scoreline alot sooner than Parra gets to turn around their 54-14 scoreline we play the Broncos again in round 22 while the poor Eels play them round 26.