What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great win tonight!

lotti

Bench
that the boys are going to start training at night. I was thinking last night about a trial game I saw him play when he was with Wests before it some of the players including Dessie were at a sports store and my mum told him I was disappointed when he left Manly but now our Dessie is back and it's where he can do the most good.

t-ba

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
So what's supercoach Hasler's next fax going to say?

Not quite sure, but he could mention how monumentally crap Parra was against the Broncos.

t-ba

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
t-ba said:
El Diablo said:
Geez that would help.

Is that you Des?

It's always good to know that you're better than the bottom feeders of the comp.

we do feed your club players so i suppose we are the bottom feeders

Indeed. You feed the from the crap at the bottom and sh*t out anything worthwhile.

lotti

Bench
I bet you were shitting yourself on Sunday when Witt not only converted some tries but scored one himself.

ouch!

hit a knee-jerk defensive bone, did we?

lol, don't tell me it hurts when your little insignificant bubble gets pricked, does it?

Garts

Bench
hurt for a few minutes but there is always next week and besides it is not as if it was totally unexpected.

camsmith

Juniors
I really cant see how Parra can say ANYTHING after their performance to the broncos, if you compare the two, Manly actually played alright.

Better luck next week, going by all the results of late, you'll probably put 60 points on the board next week.

Garts

Bench
it is just a couple of the simple Parra fans with very short memories carrying on.

I can imagine what they will be like if they beat us in a few weeks time. it will be unbearable.

lotti

Bench
yep, camsmith don't hold back if you're going to the game I want the Shark's blood I want them to pay for last week.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Bottom Line :

Jesus a) needs a haircut and b) needs a wash.

Fits the westie steretype quite well IMO.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
ouch!

hit a knee-jerk defensive bone, did we?

lol, don't tell me it hurts when your little insignificant bubble gets pricked, does it?

Are you the same Hollywood jesus that appeared in RLW crying about losing your rent money backing Parramatta?

Are you the same Hollywood jesus that dresses up in a dressing gown to go to a footy match?

Here is some free advise for you. Get a job, pay the rent and buy some clothes. Then seek some mental help. You really need it to support Parramatta.

circling eagle

Juniors
Wow Parra must have smashed the broncos in brisbane to come on here and talk sh*t. :roll:

It must take a real special inbred moron to jump on a forum and bag a team that not only did better than them in the same situation but is higher up the ladder than them.

Bottom line is for teams like Manly, parra, Tigers, Sharks etc, teams that know they wont win the premiership this year, the main focus is to improve on last year, build a platform for next year (eg: Cowboys) and with any luck make the 8 this year. To do that its not so much how you do against the top teams but its how you go against teams in the same position and teams considered a bit lower..... so if ya wanna make the 8, you have gotta win games like Souths etc...... hiow did parra do against souths??