What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffin Vs Brennan 2018

mxlegend99

Referee
They still are, but I think they'll do rather better than that. It will take a while for them to gel with all their signings. They didn't get a fair suck of the sav in Auckland last game I didn't think.

Hook, if nothing else, gets the side supremely fit. I think this is what got them into the finals last year in the face of a fair bit of adversity, and it's how they've won both games so far. But the same signs are there that there are problems with the attack. At this point it doesn't seem like Ciraldo is the answer but its a long season.
Titans without Taylor have no direction or thought in what they do.

In Round 1 he was involved in every try. Elgey is average and Carty isn't a half. So they were always going to lose that match.

cain3y

Juniors
So Ivan is making this NRL thing look easy with a roster half as good as ours.
He did the same thing with us, turned a team of average players into a competitive side. Worst decision this club has made. Ivan deserves to be still coaching the Panthers and what he built. Unfortunately for him no one escapes the curse of the black cat.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think they have the weakest roster. But a few potential top 4 roster turns to shit pretty quickly with injuries to the wrong players.

Yes but top 5 halfback in game. And a few very good forwards. It isnt a woefull side.
More talented then the tigers.

tripster

Juniors
Garth doing things with a rabble of a squad

Admittedly against an almost equal rabble this week. Manly also lost two front rowers last week for the season with ACL injuries and are also missing Tommy Turbo, who had been on fire.

I expect Manly will miss the 8.

forby

Juniors
We are! Finals for 3 of the last 4 years is something I used to dream of. Only happened once before - 89-91!
After 52 years I just enjoy and dont try to justify it!

OldPanther

Coach
We are! Finals for 3 of the last 4 years is something I used to dream of. Only happened once before - 89-91!
After 52 years I just enjoy and dont try to justify it!

Isn't it good to understand why we are doing better so we can replicate it? A lack of forward planning has probably been our downfall in the past.

Latest posts