What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess who I saw at Easts Leagues club.

I don't want to alarm any of you but on Monday I went to Easts leagues club for lunch. After lunch I went down to the bar to have a beer and I noticed Phil Gould and Ricky Stuart at one of the tables having a drink. When I passed their table I caught sight of the 3rd guy that was sitting with them and you could have knocked me over with an Integral energy bill : :shock: , It was none other than Trent Barrett. There wasn't a face slap in sight, just 3 blokes having a beer and a laugh and yes Barrett looked very relaxed. As I said I don't want to alarm any of you, It might've been a coincidence. I'm sure Trent will resign :oops: (oops) I meant to say re-sign with the Illawarra socks any day now. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Ah so the trolling begins :lol:

RC, Funny you should mention that because I'm sure I saw Craig Wing having a drink at St George Leagues Club just last week.

Willow said:
Ah so the trolling begins :lol:

RC, Funny you should mention that because I'm sure I saw Craig Wing having a drink at St George Leagues Club just last week.

He was there doing a special for Fox 8. "The worst leagues club drunks". :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Thats not a nice thing to say about Craig. He looked very happy and there was a lot of slapping going on. Backslapping that is.

Craig Fitzgibbon was there as well... except for some reason, he was buying all the drinks.

Jabs

Juniors
Wow I saw Mason and O'meley outside Kogarah Oval(I'm serious) two weeks ago does that mean they are coming to Saints d!ckhead?

Fair dinkum you need to wake up.

S2H

Juniors
Timmo was seen talking with Phil Gould back in May, just before Origin 3 started and then again after the game. Do you think he is going to sign witht the roosters as well. I think he had a talk with andrew Johns as well, so theres a chance he will sign for the Roosters too.

;-)

of course it may have been an inocent chat about football, but i doubt it :roll:

Buzz Boy

Juniors
RC is spot on!

I was at Easts League Club having a pint of Creme de Menth with Santa Claus and the Pope, and saw the trio discussing the virtues of off-white paint as a calming influence in modern architecture and design.

Gus then turned into a pink elephant with blue polkadots and Sticky proceeded to eat himself... Baz got bored and went home.

GROW UP ROOSTER COGBURN !!!

We're not falling for your pathetic attempts to rile us, all you manage to do is bring attention to the Roosters and perpetuate the rumours that they continually break the rules by ignoring anti-tampering deadlines and the salary cap.

You sir, are an ass.

:lol:

taxidriver

Coach
I don't want to alarm any of you but I saw Rooster Cogburn and he was talking shit, in fact he sounded like a real f**k wit. Then again, maybe he just is a f**kwit.

STSAE

Juniors
taxidriver said:
I don't want to alarm any of you but I saw Rooster Cogburn and he was talking sh*t, in fact he sounded like a real f**k wit. Then again, maybe he just is a f***wit.

I saw this taxi driver pump the Kograh Campus for Integralscumm with 100+ rounds the other day. Seems he has been frustrated for the last 24 years. Seems he will have to keep his tool in the box. Relief is not in site. Not with coach slappy and the dim sim wonders on display again.
Not a long shot?? Eh??

:lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
STSAE said:
I saw this taxi driver pump the Kograh Campus for Integralscumm with 100+ rounds the other day. Seems he has been frustrated for the last 24 years. Seems he will have to keep his tool in the box. Relief is not in site. Not with coach slappy and the dim sim wonders on display again.
Not a long shot?? Eh??
I couldnt understand a word of that.
Is there a linguist, interpreter or Bondi Junction bus driver handy?

taxidriver

Coach
Hey Stacey, at first I thought you were trying to be clever with your name but having read a few of your posts, particularly the last one I've worked it out. You're dyslexic aren't you ?

Don't be too hard on yourself Stace, it doesn't carry the stigmatism it did in the past and your local GP should be able to help you out.

Fibroman

First Grade
The Goosters supporters get a lot of things confused about the game of rugby league. It's no wonder they can't even get their names spelt correctly. That's what happens when your rich daddy does everything for you, and bribes the Headmaster in the private boys school to let you pass in year 10 so you can get a job in daddy's company.

Gooster Cogburn had a dig on the Panthers Website, but went strangely amiss after the humiliating loss in the GF.

Marion Morrison would turn over in his grave if he knew one of his best characters was being defamed by a Goosters supporter.

STSAE

Juniors
As Ive said before: "All taxidrivers live in fibro homes"

A dummy with multiple personalities will be tough on your teeth.

Whos dixlexixixicex now?????

fibrotaxidriver, you must go fast?????

faster than when you won the 100m dash???

What a resume you must pack????

You twat(?s?)!!!!

taxidriver

Coach
Stacey Stacey Stacey, was that jibe about teeth a threat of some sort or were just being your usual incomprehensible self ?

The funniest thing about this idiot is that "she" thinks I'm an actual taxidriver :lol:

I suppose I'm driving around with a laptop plugged into the dashboard lighter right now :roll:

Hey Stacey, want a lift ????

Well then shove a jack up your arse.

Anonymous

Juniors
You're not a taxi driver? :lol:
Does that mean Fibroman isnt made out of fibro as well?

Hey, Stacey, for the record, I can see the IP and you're way wrong in your assumptions.
Also, I'm proud to say I was brought up in a fibro house and it served its purpose well. But never mind, I always knew you bloody bourgeoisie Bellevue Hill types could never cut it in the tough westie winters.

STSAE

Juniors
Willow said:
You're not a taxi driver? :lol:
Does that mean Fibroman isnt made out of fibro as well?

Hey, Stacey, for the record, I can see the IP and you're way wrong in your assumptions.
Also, I'm proud to say I was brought up in a fibro house and it served its purpose well. But never mind, I always knew you bloody bourgeoisie Bellevue Hill types could never cut it in the tough westie winters.

the fibrotaxidriver is alive and well. No asbestos poisioning and no methane fumes either for that cool cat(s)!!!!!

Willow I will not play with your name after you have had a crack at mine. I know your are the boss here and this is your house. But 1 free shot you get, only.
Are you not a little too smart to assume that the old westie/bondi stereotypes have little sway with this argument??
Why do you presume I grew up in Bellevue Hill??
Are there tough westie winters in QLD??
Do the uggies still come out???

The stereotype still works: "All taxidrivers live in fibro homes"

Its a fact, jack!!!!!!!

Latest posts