What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hartley' s after Lyall Gorman !!

Quigs

Immortal
Not getting munch news of it (the Hartleys ongoing controversy) north of the Tweed.

I didn't know another six players were fined. Looks to me like Senior Flight Steward Trent has everything under tight control.

Bozo, Fat Peters and Kenny Boy would be rolling in their graves if they were dead. (Is Kenny A still with us?)

RUBIKS

Juniors
Gorman is a snake oil salesman.
Did a job here but not as great as it's made out to be, or what he makes it out to be. Likes the limelight a tad too much.
Basically he's full of shit, a perfect match for that club he's with now.

I'd be keen to hear your take on how/why you have this opinion.

I thought it was awful clever of him to offload a lot of the work to other individuals, including fans.

I'd be keen to hear your take on how/why you have this opinion.

I thought it was awful clever of him to offload a lot of the work to other individuals, including fans.
My first inkling was when Flanno said on the Sharkcast show that they were trying to persuade Gal not to play Origin. Gal went to town on the boys saying they "leaked" the information and Gorman backed that saying he did a full investigation into the matter and agreed. I mean wtf? It would have taken 2 mins to replay Flanno saying it. BS .
Second was from two separate individuals who told me what it was like to work with him, their stories were almost parallel in his behaviour.
Third was when our club lost $2.5m last year, the Year when we were Premiers. He was in charge of the lot. The club used it's mouthpiece, Sloth, to basically say they were happy to let him go after these losses.
That's about it so far.

Frenzy.

Immortal
They're looking at giving "severe" fines to 6 players now due to their team bonding session at a strip club.
I wonder what else has been covered up..

They didn’t look up severe in the Merriam Webster. $1500 each haha