What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasler and the Dogs - What happened?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Really?! So my ISP telling me I had to replace my DSL splitter was the problem was in fact wrong and LU was the actual cause instead? Wow :D

I know it's crazy, but you can't argue with facts.

Now you just need to inform the FBI and go on a manhunt for the LU poster responsible for the spliter issue.

betcats

Referee
I was one of the people who rated Des highly back in 2012, now not so much. There have been some serious judgement errors by Des over the last 5 years. The worst being:

1. Letting Ennis go and paying pretty good money to Lichaa. Lichaa is average at best, and that is being generous.

2. Moving J.Reynolds from hooker to the halves. Not even sure if it was Des but whoever did it is an idiot. Reynolds is far more suited to playing hooker.

3. Mbye, enough said.

God-King Dean

Immortal
If Dogs are really offering Woods around the million mark, Hasler/Dogs have officially lost the plot.

Because that's exactly what the club needs - MORE big forwards!

Life's Good

Coach
If Dogs are really offering Woods around the million mark, Hasler/Dogs have officially lost the plot.

Because that's exactly what the club needs - MORE big forwards!
I commented in the rumour thread if Woods was offered 1m per season the we got Paul Vaughan for major 'unders'. Player market is crazy.

t-ba

Post Whore
And as sure as sun rises in the east and sets in the west, IBM will literally alter the course of the future with his ramblings.

The bastard will win a f**king premiership now

some11

Referee
If that win ensures Des has the gig for another 3 years then the rest of the league applauds it.