What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever....

Alba

Coach
... written a text ABOUT someone and then sent it TO them by mistake?? Oh boy.. I've done it twice now.. first time was tellin my friend how bad a kisser the guy was that I went on a date with and I sent it to him .. and the more recent one was a guy I really like and it was nothing bad but it was just me being cynical and over analysing something he said to me.. Lucky he's all good about it but SOOOOOOOOOO embarassing!

McLovin

Staff member
Can't say that i've been in that kind of situation. Must've been pretty red faced when you had to explain yourself...haha

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Yes, I've done it before. It's not a regular thing, but f**k its embarrassing :fist:

simmo1

First Grade
lol, I was talking to my Mum and texting a mate at the same time....yeah you can guess what happened

she was not best pleased. Something along the lines of "oi merkin, you going to the bullo tonight or r u a f**king softcock"

Misanthrope

Staff member
No, I haven't.

I've mastered the utter complexity of something as mind-bogglingly difficult to operate as a mobile phone.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had a girl in my phone as 'whore' once. I don't know what's worse - the fact that I dubbed her that, or the fact that I no longer have even the faintest idea of who she was.

EDIT: Got it! Pretty sure it was the Korean chick who dragged me into the very dirty night club toilets for a little summin' summin' and only spoke two words of english. Pretty sure.

Jono Russell

Bench
I'm terrible when it comes to drunk txting. especially to girls at work or good mates and I have to face up to my actions the next day.

Dutchy

Immortal
When drunk, I save people under names I think I will remember quite easily, come morning. Who the f**k is that!

Alba

Coach
Ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done it!!! The recent one was early in the morning on my way to work.. I was tired and walking and writing it.. and cause I was thinking about him I just put his name in instead.. I realised pretty much straight away cause I delete my sent items and I seen his name and was like SH*T!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Best way to avoid it is to just not text anyone when you're drunk ... easily avoidable that way :fist:

Misanthrope

Staff member
You saw his name. You've only been speaking english for twenty-something years now. I'm not surprised phone operation is eluding you.

Jono Russell

Bench
Ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done it!!! The recent one was early in the morning on my way to work.. I was tired and walking and writing it.. and cause I was thinking about him I just put his name in instead.. I realised pretty much straight away cause I delete my sent items and I seen his name and was like SH*T!!

I have done it with emails before as well.

There is this German girl at work who has only been in the country a very short time and she emails me the cutest emails but they are so funny.

"Jono i cant believe you be marry soon. such a wonderful man off the market i only hope i get this one day"

and i forward it onto my mates saying "how funny is this email from Lena"

and i accidentally send the email back to her.