What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever....

Alba

Coach
My excuse is all I have time for is facebook, work and sleep.. lol haha .. na I'd like to catch up with him. I seen him in Parra a few months ago but we were on diff levels of the mall and by the time I went down to the level he was on he was gone..

Misanthrope

Staff member
My excuse is all I have time for is facebook, work and sleep.. lol haha .. na I'd like to catch up with him. I seen him in Parra a few months ago but we were on diff levels of the mall and by the time I went down to the level he was on he was gone..

November 28th is a perfect time to catch up with him. I'm flying back into Sydney that morning and he has the day off. Plus, you'd get to meet me. Win/win! :lol:

dogz08

First Grade
I sent a text to a mate saying did you enjoy last night, he's mum had he's phone at the time and saw it and thought we were gay, she banned me from seeing him until she found out the truth lol...this was back when i was 16...and the text was about this girl he was with..

Knightmare

Coach
Not exactly your situation Alba, although a couple of months ago I sent a message (meant for Dani) about how this mate of mine who hooked up with the same chick I did (unknowingly) got to see her again and I never did and how unfair it was. Unfortunately I sent it to him by accident! I hate that feeling once you realise the mistake you made, because it's irreversible.

Martli

Coach
I've done it heaps, but it's always along the line of

"Hey, person A is keen to come drinking tonight" but sent to Person A instead of B.

Vossy

Bench
lol google feels your pain, now they have attached a new program to its email, so if your drunk and you feel like sending an email "dear boss/arsehole" you have to solve a few maths problems to get passed it..unless your really smart when your sh!tfaced and you get around the system