What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever....

McLovin

Staff member
I had a girl in my phone as 'whore' once. I don't know what's worse - the fact that I dubbed her that, or the fact that I no longer have even the faintest idea of who she was.

EDIT: Got it! Pretty sure it was the Korean chick who dragged me into the very dirty night club toilets for a little summin' summin' and only spoke two words of english. Pretty sure.

I'm guessing you weren't really interested in her english vocabulary...:lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm guessing you weren't really interested in her english vocabulary...

Not at all. I was, however, most displeased to learn she was 19 in Korean years - making her 17-18 in 'real world' time :crazy:

McLovin

Staff member
Not at all. I was, however, most displeased to learn she was 19 in Korean years - making her 17-18 in 'real world' time :crazy:

Well most women like to lie about their age. So i'm sure she was alot older than the age she gave you...Anyways, more to the point. Did you get some? :crazy:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well most women like to lie about their age. So i'm sure she was alot older than the age she gave you...Anyways, more to the point. Did you get some?

Everything but the big one. Really wasn't feeling it in a dingy night club bathroom stall. Didn't even have a toilet to sit on - just a squatter :sick:

Alba

Coach
How very random of you. Obviously it is something that alot of people have done, so why would you say something like that only to me. Seems like you have some sort of a problem with me or something?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Seems like you have some sort of a problem with me or something?

Apologies if it felt like I singled you out. I'm not usually this unbelievably bored at work. I don't have a problem with you. We've never met/spoken. You're friends with my best mate too, apparently.

Consider all slurs retracted. If Mags thinks you're ok, I'll trust his judgement :lol:

Latest posts