What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do Ya Reckon We’ll Go?

Card Shark

Immortal
Hard to say with our ageing pack.

However I think we will be much more attacking this year (like when we won the comp), so that should produce a good pile of wins.

I’m thinking pretty similar finish to last year after 26 weeks but we will not bow out so meekly this year.

Card Shark

Immortal
3-10 is my guess. Depends on how we spend the rest of our cash

Well there is not much on the market at this point in time, so I can’t see that making much difference.

Probably means we are paying overs for Hodkinson when he comes.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Always hard to know with so many variables. I’m thinking somewhere around 4th - 6th after the regular season.

shadowboxer

First Grade
4 to 8th would be solid result. Winning a premiership and post season "hunter becomes the hunted" bollocks will be great to watch. Now just like most of teams in the comp. Maloney will be missed but I'm glad they took the punt and moved him on, better too soon than too late

taipan

Referee
Think we will sh*t the semis in, possie 5 or better.
Those in front ,Cows/Storm/Rorters possibly Eels.

Card Shark

Immortal
Unfortunately Maloney lost interest (& the plot) last year.

Even though Moylan has his issues, I think his attitude should be more positive than Maloney’s.

The big question is how will Dugan go. If he knuckles down, we could be exciting to watch again.

Quigs

Immortal
We need to do some urgent cutbacks. Streamline the entire outfit.

Starting first for 2018. f**k off that karmichael of a so called No 1 ticket holding supporter.

The Prick

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m scared
How could you be?
You can still ride the premiership of 2016 forever, just like Saints and there gazillion premierships in a row.
Just looking forward to a season with nil clichés ie: premiership hangover, the hunter becomes the hunted etc

Card Shark

Immortal
Our heads were not in it last year, still partying & a drop in desire / commitment I reckon.

The way we bowed out (& seeing what the Cowboys then did) will have hurt & hopefully given us a good kick up the arse.

Card Shark

Immortal
Be interesting to see val and Dugan running full pelt into the defence .
Personally I find that technique idiotic.

Especially Holmes.

His best skill is is evasiveness but he chooses to run full pelt & straight into the defence like Martin Lang, it’s not good for prolonging the career.