What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How fat is Idris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Wow, just look at how fat this world ranked shot put and javelin star is.. I can't believe he was even selected to play FG just weeks after turning 18 and then terrorising every team he plays with his unbelievable strength, skill and speed. What a crap player. I sure don't want him in my team.

I'm going to post up some photos until my mummy gets home to cook me dinner. It doesn't matter that I'm a 37-year-old virgin who sits on the computer posting pictures of people who are far more talented than I can ever dream of. I just have one message for Idris.

LOSE SOME WEIGHT MATE! Look at how fat he is:

01146612.jpg

01145816.jpg

NRL+Rd+11+Bulldogs+v+Storm+AT0ZorUr_EAl.jpg

NRL+Rd+3+Titans+v+Bulldogs+k773Vc8te_4m.jpg

NRL+Rd+10+Dragons+v+Bulldogs+8XAdB7tdfj_l.jpg

I am definitely, I repeat DEFINITELY not jealous that he isn't in my team.

/end sarcasm

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This is like people who rag on us for bred not bought.

In that sense, people need to remember that buying worked for us. Trying to shame us for it is dumb, we're 2nd, we've got a level of success we were never expecting to enjoy.

In the sense of this Idris is fat stuff... well, his tryscoring and ability out wide... well, :lol: @ haters.

Tall poppy syndrome is still healthy in the NRL...

Spot On

Coach
I'd expect that a 37-year-old virgin who sits on the computer posting pictures of people who are far more talented than I can ever dream of would carry some fat but not an 18 year old NRL first grader.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I don't care if he's got a gut like Homer Simpson - as long as he plays that damn good, who gives a sh*t how fat it is. BTW, it seems literally gay for a male league fan to come on here talking about how un/attractive a player appears. Anyone else agree?

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Funny thing is, photograph anyone with anything other than a 6 pack with a professional camera on a high shutter speed (yes I'm a professional photographer) and you will get results like that. I bet if you shot Michael Weyman running he would look 10x worse.

And I also find it HILARIOUS that a Dragons fans is trying to carve up Idris. He put in a man of the match performance in round 10 and owned each and every player he ran at or tackled. They still had to resort to cheap shots like mid-air tackling and what did Idris do? He got up and terrorised em! haha

Jealousy is a curse. I'll say it again.

He is a bit overweight but he is only 19 and probably still growing into his body. You've been pretty generous there with the pictures you put up Bulldogs_4_Life. I've seen some bad ones of him in the paper and boy, he looks FAT! He'll most likely turn it into muscle though.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
As I said, photograph anyone with anything other than a 6 pack with a professional camera on a high shutter speed and you will get results like that. That's how you get all of those super slow motion video and images where you can see a player kicking a ball and it looks like the foot has disappeared into the ball.

I'd hate to see Danny Wicks shot in the same situation LOL

thuggdogg

Juniors
yes he is a little fat and kinda slow.

but the fact he is only 18 makes me say 'step back' and lets see how he rolls when he is 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.