What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How fat is Idris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deisel1976

Juniors
Wow, just look at how fat this world ranked shot put and javelin star is.. I can't believe he was even selected to play FG just weeks after turning 18 and then terrorising every team he plays with his unbelievable strength, skill and speed. What a crap player. I sure don't want him in my team.

I'm going to post up some photos until my mummy gets home to cook me dinner. It doesn't matter that I'm a 37-year-old virgin who sits on the computer posting pictures of people who are far more talented than I can ever dream of. I just have one message for Idris.

LOSE SOME WEIGHT MATE! Look at how fat he is:

I am definitely, I repeat DEFINITELY not jealous that he isn't in my team.

/end sarcasm[/QUOTE

Why start a thread that encourages idiots to make more fun of Idris?

STG-Dragon

Juniors
No problem:

Cooper: Games - 14 / Tries - 3 / Line Breaks - 7

Idris: Games - 15 / Tries - 7 / Line Breaks - 10

I mean, I care about what he does in a game and not how he looks modelling swimsuits, that seems a bit fruity to me.:crazy:

Funny there is no mention of defensive stats wonder why that is????

Wobbygong

First Grade
Idris - not only does he own the best manboobs and beer gut in the NRL, he is the slowest and most immobile centre I have ever seen, he cost the fleabags 18 points against the Tigers.

btw we still have the better and faster Morris brother lol.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Idris - not only does he own the best manboobs and beer gut in the NRL, he is the slowest and most immobile centre I have ever seen, he cost the fleabags 18 points against the Tigers.

you are VERY lucky that Morris came up against an inexperienced winger on the weekend and played him back into form. He's been slipping over, running bad lines, and even dropping the ball the last few weeks because he's a confidence player that was playing with little confidence. That 1st try would not have been scored if the defender knew what he was doing, and I hate what it's done.

But one or two drop balls in the semis - watch out you are in trouble and we have the better Morris brother. Then again one or two tries and watch out, Brett is faster and better.

Bulldog Force

Referee

:lol:
What an idiot!

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Don't worry about Wobbygong. He is mad that daddy has gone away on a trip and they can't play campout in the backyard this week.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
you are VERY lucky that Morris came up against an inexperienced winger on the weekend and played him back into form. He's been slipping over, running bad lines, and even dropping the ball the last few weeks because he's a confidence player that was playing with little confidence. That 1st try would not have been scored if the defender knew what he was doing, and I hate what it's done.

But one or two drop balls in the semis - watch out you are in trouble and we have the better Morris brother. Then again one or two tries and watch out, Brett is faster and better.

You don't have the better brother.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Josh is a lot more consistent than Brett.
Brett is a lot more flamboyant than Josh.

Brett's lows are lower than Josh's lows, and his highs are higher than Josh's.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. You can have your Brett and we'll gladly take our Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts