What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idris

Shredder

Juniors
Possibly - I think before the season he said he was at game weight and he seems to have lost a little more since.

I dont think thats his problem though - its just match fitness.

Shredder

Juniors
At least one - its not like our season is on the line - its yet another rebuilding year, so get him right.

Tiger05

First Grade
I really want to put him into first grade especially in the centres because without Simona we are really light on in the centres. Still I basically agree with Shredder in let's get him right.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The way Idris moves reminds me of Woods,maybe there is a future for him at prop if the centres don't work out.

hahahah....Nobody is as slow as Woods running the ball up.....Even "No Neck" Heighington" ran faster than Woods,even with his soft shoe shuffle.

BrotherJim05

Bench
When Idris has match fitness I would love to see a backline of:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Suli
4. Idris
5. Naiqama

If we are going to fork out 1.3 million for Suli then we may as well blood him for the position now!

Latest posts