What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im supporting Steve Smith

shiznit

Coach
Cheating is a big part of cricket culture and has been for years actually probably for ever. This is way less of a big deal than for example Tom Brady's deflategate and most other things the Patriots have done. Total over reaction.
Speak for yourself... Maybe your culture...

But Cricket is seen as the gentleman’s game... you walk when you know you’ve hit it...

you take the fielders word if they claim the catch...

The fielding captain should call the batsman back if they fell they aren’t out...

These are all things that I learnt playing cricket as a young kid growing up...

I’m sure you guys had the same thing over in Oz when you guys were growing up...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Smith about to be interviewed at Sydney airport any minute, for those interested, live on fox 500
I think ch9 are crossing over as well?

shiznit

Coach
Are we really going to have the "black people cant be racist" discussion?
Ill give you the exec summary, yes they can and he is proof of it.
What the f**k are you on about??

How on earth could Kaep’s stance be seen as racist??

I’m pretty sure you have NFI what the f**k your talking about.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Speak for yourself... Maybe your culture...

But Cricket is seen as the gentleman’s game... you walk when you know you’ve hit it...

you take the fielders word if they claim the catch...

The fielding captain should call the batsman back if they fell they aren’t out...

These are all things that I learnt playing cricket as a young kid growing up...

I’m sure you guys had the same thing over in Oz when you guys were growing up...

Doesn't work like that these day mate

95% of batsman will stand their ground and wait for umpire to give them out if they know they nicked it behind, And of course then wont walk if given not out

stryker

First Grade
What the f**k are you on about??

How on earth could Kaep’s stance be seen as racist??

I’m pretty sure you have NFI what the f**k your talking about.
Does swearing prove a point here?
Maybe your guilty as well eh?
Kaepernick is racist. Thats a fact.

shiznit

Coach
Doesn't work like that these day mate

95% of batsman will stand their ground and wait for umpire to give them out if they know they nicked it behind, And of course then wont walk if given not out
Yeah but that’s not cricket’s culture... we all know what the right thing to do is...

That’s just selfishness imo...

Tommy Smith

Referee
This interview is hard viewing.

f**k the media.

Look what they've done to a good young man who's inspired and brought joy to so many Australians.

ONE MISTAKE and you put him through this?

f**king disgraceful.

Any merkin that has lapped it up and bought into the mob lynching needs to take a deep breath.

And James Sutherland can go f**k himself for failing to protect Smith.

Latest posts