What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it a miracle at Suncorp?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hollywood Jesus said:
Don't forget Jase, we gonna WHIP your puny little ass next year!

Guildofrd - pfffffft! Go you Berala Bears!

I lived at Berala for a few months. Place is a dive.

planeteels

Juniors
Hollywood Jesus said:
Don't forget Jase, we gonna WHIP your puny little ass next year!

Guildofrd - pfffffft! Go you Berala Bears!

Hehehehe.. Dreams are free... and boy you're using alot of them!!! Don't be so Greedy.. My Guildford Owls side will put the Berala Teddy's into a long-term Forced Hibernation!!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
And it's a damn good sight, too :D

And I will repeat - no matter what you say or do, you put your 2003 cue in the rack a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Go ahead, party when we make the 8, enjoy it when we win the comp, but we both know you're nothing but a bitter, synical little twisted individual who has nothing better to do than find somethign to whinge and complain about.

the internet is full of people like you, hiding behind screens and just hacking shit on things that are so far above them they would need a telescope to view them

Ever coached a First Grade team? Nope

Ever played First Grade football? Nope

Ever had ANYTHING to do with the NRL, ARL or NSWRL? Nope.

But I know some people who have! Nathan Hindmarsh, your favourite player, is one of them. And you know what? he has a clause in his contract saying that if Smith goes, he can leave quick smart.

So who's opinion is more valid here? Your little inexperienced, bitter, twisted one? Or that of an international level, First Grade playing football sensation? I'll take Spuddie, thanks very much!

How many players that have played under Smith, now or in the past, have you spoken to about the matter? Wouldn't be ZERO would it? Would it? I've spoken to a damn HUGE amount, and while some have been very critical of him, the majority have a high level of praise for him and his ability.

Do yourself a favour, go meet Hindy and ask him about Smith. Get an INFORMED opinion from people who KNOW about this before you go blah blah blah blah

Oh, sorry, forgot - internet whingers don't care about informed opinions. They just want to be internet whingers, don't they? I'm asking you because you would know.

Whose the internet whinger? You take first prize.

I can form my own opinion. Unlike you, I'm not a name dropper who can't think for himself. Nor am I a johnny-come-lately loudmouth who is trying to throw his weight around (hard to do in a frock, I guess) by pretending to be God.

YOU are the bandwagon jumper. You are the one who swoons over the coach, who hangs around like a pathetic groupie name dropper and tells everyone how wonderful you are because you chatted to Hindy. You are the bandwagon man. The driver of it. The mechanic, booking agent, and owner. You are the one with the personality defect that makes you go online and tell everyone that you are wonderful. You are the tranny crossdreser that is the laughing stock of the Rugby League world. You are the idiot who immerses himself in cheap piss and rejoices when we get flogged by 50.

As if Hindy would confide in an idiot transvestite groupy like you!

Misty Bee

First Grade
And you live at Berala? Didn't know there was a halfway house here....

Hope it's got a double garage for your bandwagon :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well spank my arse and call me Charlie!!......how about this for abit of friendly banter amongst Parra fans :lol: :lol:

Jesus......Misty is entitled to his opinion....even if it is pesimistic.......he's just a critic & has every right to be one!!.....after all it's us fans who fund the club & when where not getting the results expected he has every right to ask questions.....where like shareholders....we expect a return!!

No disrespect Jesus but when Misty called you "Klinger" i almost died......you have to see the funny side to it!!

Misty??......you jumped the gun just a tad there......even though i agree with you on Smith Parra's been descimimated by injuries this year which really the coach has no control over!!.....Brian has atleast been a good enough coach to turn our side around!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yes, Ron, Smith has found good form of late - and credit to him for that.

I would like nothing better in this world than to be proven wrong re Smith in October. However, the job isn't done yet.

A 30 point victory over Penrith at Penrith - it's one hell of a task. We certainly ain't there yet.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
lmfao. This post is funny stuff. I can feel the love here. Maybe Misty and HJ should sort it out in a cage. This is the best stuff I have read in a long while. :D :D :D :D

got no problem with people having their opinions, none whatsoever and have stated that many times.

but c'mon man, lol, go check the post where with 90 secs left to play and the Drags are behind by one he goes and starts hacking shit on the Coach because our "season is over" or whatever.

have your opinion all you want, but you just gotta stick by it thats all. if you write us off and then we make it, adn I meand eathride the team for like 3 months or so like he has, you simply don't have the right to rejoice when we do make it.

There were no "Come one boys, time to pull the socks up and make the maths work" posts, simply "Sack Brian Smith NOW" posts. That's it - not even a glimmer of positivity until what? One game left now? Where was the backing of the team when we were sitting second last, above only Souths, but still had the math on our side?

No matter what anyone says, that's pure bandwagoning. yet no doubt he will be celebrating come Sunday night when we make the 8, as if he had driven the knife in 3 months ago. I actually find it hilariously funny, but at least I understand what is really going on here.............

legend

Coach
Hollywood Jesus, I have deleted two of your posts on the first page of this thread. We don't mind heated debate but threats of physical abuse are not on.

If you have any problems, let me know.

Cheers.

Cheers mate, I'll go with your opinion on this one.

Apologies to the site if I posted some unnacceptable crap, but I was just being honest.

legend

Coach
Thanks mate and Misty Bee, your HJ is a terrorist thread has been punted as well.

Nothing personal, but we have to be even handed.

Cheers.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I love this stuff. Heated debates, threats of violence. It doesn't get any better. Nothing wrong with a bit of passion. Good stuff HJ and Misty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Misty, HJ, neither of you are little kids but that's the way you're acting.

To suggest for a moment, that either of you is a bandwagoner is ridiculous.

When the club was at it's lowest point in recent history (ie. coming second last after being convincing minor premiers in 2001), you were the two most vocal Parra supporters out there. Coming from opposing schools of thoughts, you may not understand each other's approaches to HOW you support our beloved Eels when they are not travelling well, but believe me, you have BOTH stuck with the Eels through thick AND thin, and I'm sure you will both continue to do so.

Neither of you will ever convince the other to change their ways when the Eels are in poor form, so just learn to disagree and move on. This public bickering is not a good look.

So go to the game on Sunday, or watch it at home, and continue to do what you both do at every Eels game and cheer your guts out for them.

UP THE MIGHTY EELS!!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
HJ, David Koresh or whoever you are, if you think a coach with 11 rep players who can't navigate his side safely into the finals without the aid of a parting-of-the-Red-Sea type miracle, is totally beyond reproach, you have gotta be hallucinating. As for threatening violence, how many other fans get dressed up like Boy George and beat up other fans for complaining about coming second last! Oh, what? We are now 9th? Yipee! How amiss of me not to make a life sized bronze bust of Brian Smith this morning!

No Johnny-come-lately trans-sexual is going to dictate to me what I can say about my team, especially one who has never heard of the Wills Cup triumph, and who probably thinks Ray Price is an artist in his dad's Country and Western collection.

For your sake, Parra had better have their 30 point win tomorrow. Because if they don't, there is an instant archive of posts on various messageboards that will stand as a memorial to your total and complete aviodance of reality.

Now run along, before you get a ladder in your stockings!

Misty Bee

First Grade
eels2win said:
Misty, HJ, neither of you are little kids but that's the way you're acting.

To suggest for a moment, that either of you is a bandwagoner is ridiculous.

When the club was at it's lowest point in recent history (ie. coming second last after being convincing minor premiers in 2001), you were the two most vocal Parra supporters out there. Coming from opposing schools of thoughts, you may not understand each other's approaches to HOW you support our beloved Eels when they are not travelling well, but believe me, you have BOTH stuck with the Eels through thick AND thin, and I'm sure you will both continue to do so.

Neither of you will ever convince the other to change their ways when the Eels are in poor form, so just learn to disagree and move on. This public bickering is not a good look.

So go to the game on Sunday, or watch it at home, and continue to do what you both do at every Eels game and cheer your guts out for them.

UP THE MIGHTY EELS!!!

Sadly, I've copped it from pillar to post from this cross dresser for months now. Do you expect me to cop it and not return serve?

It might be childish, but months of repeated polite requests for Klinger to let up has only encouraged the fool. Last night he wanted to 'dig my grave and throw me head first until my last breath departed' or some such crap.

What else could I do?

BTW, I'll cheer my guts out for the Eels as I have done for nigh on 3 decades. I also will not be told how to do it by a egocentric bearded lady with a chronic alcohol problem!