What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Luscick we have signed?

Crush

Coach
Even though, in your own words, "why isn't the club signing centres and wingers"?

Including plodders such as Latimore and allegedly, Allgood?

I couldn't disagree with you more.
I am really happy with our signings thus far. I would hope that if we are going to sign anyone else from here on it would be a back hence my post saying we should be targeting wingers and centers not forwards now.
Millward has been excellent. I couldn't be happier with who he has pulled into our club.

Old Timer

Coach
If Latimore and Allgood are "depth" then they should never see 1st grade until at least 5 forwards are on the injured / broken list.
Host, Leilua, Sele, Kerr, Lawrie at the very least should all play 1st grade before Latimore or Allgood get even close to a gig be it starting or bench.
No doubt that will not be the case and the journeymen merry go round will continue to inhibit the development of our young up and comers.