What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Incorrect

Coach
Stuart and Kent are good mates
If I was good mates with someone who was as shit at coaching footy as Staurt is, I wouldn't be mates with him anymore.... either that or I'd tell him he should look for a different job.... I mean, surely if everyone is laughing and taking the piss out of one of your mates, you should tell him right??

Vic Mackey

Referee
I have to have a go at the journo's asking Ricky the questions
Why are they so nice
If given the chance I'd have taken the little prick on.
His time is now a matter when not if
Rip into him I say

Ricky opened up the conference on the front foot and every single 'journo' went to water. Shows how easily these softcocks can be intimidated.

myrrh ken

First Grade
If I was good mates with someone who was as shit at coaching footy as Staurt is, I wouldn't be mates with him anymore.... either that or I'd tell him he should look for a different job.... I mean, surely if everyone is laughing and taking the piss out of one of your mates, you should tell him right??

You reckon karrrrnnt has good judgment and common sense?

Being shite in their respective professions is probably the basis of their friendship

Mr Saab

Referee
Paul Crawley wrote an article very recently where he admitted he has always been a big Ricky fan. From playing days to coaching.
So no chance of Crawler ever writing anything negative about Stuart. Added to that his brother is on the coaching staff. Agenda central
Kent used to be Stuart's ghost writer. They are as close as a Tallis Terry Hill nose to nose in 1999 origin.
If it was Brian Smith coaching Canberra for the same results both those journos would ripping and tearing into Smith.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Paul Crawley wrote an article very recently where he admitted he has always been a big Ricky fan. From playing days to coaching.
So no chance of Crawler ever writing anything negative about Stuart. Added to that his brother is on the coaching staff. Agenda central
Kent used to be Stuart's ghost writer. They are as close as a Tallis Terry Hill nose to nose in 1999 origin.
If it was Brian Smith coaching Canberra for the same results both those journos would ripping and tearing into Smith.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/12328892/
No fine for Stuart just a caution instead
what a joke

he's had plenty of fines so a caution won't stop him

King hit

Coach
His just too intense, you seen on the weekend his team played like absolute dog shit and he called it there best performance of the year and it was everyones fault but the fact they played like shit.

I think this is his wrong doing. He is bloody passionate about his team, wears his heart on his sleeve and takes it to seriously which takes everything over the top.

Card Shark

Immortal
Last week's performance, in the golden point game, on the sideline when he hardly showed any emotion for 85 minutes....then went mental when they won.

Weird.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Yeah but u would say the same thing about Kent and journalism.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I think this is unfair. I put fwd Tony Archer as a challenger to Sticky and want them to put the gloves on after an obligatory presser to sort this out..

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Tapine was the subject of a pre-season tug-of-war between the Knights and the Raiders before moving to the nation's capital.

'When you write crap articles about me the way you do, why should I talk to you,' Stuart said.

'I have only read one column of yours and that was two weeks ago.

'It is compulsory for me to come in here, but it is not compulsory for me to talk to blokes like you.'

hahaha Sticky holds a better grudge than Trump

Pedge1971

First Grade
Trump dont coach. He just pillages cash from a nation of spastics who are sitting by, reporting, watching and letting him do it.

If only Sticky had such a luxury!