What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Danish

Referee
Boys, I got leaked footage of the tackle from another angle.

91c389d3713cd46b92a69058d8194587.jpg

Jefferson from Married with Children sure brings some heat.

Needs to be the next player signed by the knights.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Here is a hot tip for 2018

I think we might win the spoon.

Which is ridiculous based on where we were this time last year. Just looking at the signs coming out of the club it appears we have no salary cap space.

Amin Yashed

Juniors

Which is ridiculous based on where we were this time last year. Just looking at the signs coming out of the club it appears we have no salary cap space.
That's not good if that's the case. Which players get paid the highest? Poor old raiders.

nick87

Coach

Can't imagine we'll be that bad but it's definitely got train wreck potential. Haha

God this is a familiar feeling. Haha. Don't call it a comeback, WE NEVER LEFT!

Walt Flanigan

Referee

I'm predicting a 2011 type season. Where we come out and belt someone in the first round to give everybody some hope.....then lose 7 or so straight matches and someone keys Blake Austin's car.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Isnt next year an "up" year for u guys?

Noname36

First Grade

Even with having to pay overs to get players to Canberra I don't get how the Raiders could be anywhere near the cap? There's some solid players there but zero genuine stars. + They have absolutely zero depth so it seems the money is only going to the top 17.

ragzouken

Juniors
Even with having to pay overs to get players to Canberra I don't get how the Raiders could be anywhere near the cap? There's some solid players there but zero genuine stars. + They have absolutely zero depth so it seems the money is only going to the top 17.

Upgrades to players like wighton, Austin and bj, pretty sure they went and upgraded and extended most of the squad last year also can't forget about players like tapine.

I'm convinced Ricky has absolutely no idea about contracts/depth/game planning or how to build a team, same shit has happened 3 times now.

Incorrect

Coach

Realistically, having bugger all room to move in the cap shouldn't have posed a drama for the Raiders - on last years results, Ricky did the right thing and locked up most of the team, upgraded a few and everyone thought he had the tools he needed to bring that premiership to Canberra, no need to go signing anyone...

But then Ricky Stuart and his coaching kicked in - it has been a trait everywhere he's been.... gets a team up unexpectedly, but thereafter it's all bitterness, finger-pointing, scape-goating and 47 texes to prove it all....

ed-grimley

Bench
I got pissed on a while back for suggesting Ricky was hopeless after his efforts at Parra - now even the Raiders fans are jumping on the bandwagon.

Latest posts