What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITS OFFICIAL

Southernsaint

Staff member
There's a great story in the latest RLW, basically saying that blaming the Cardiac Kid is a cop-out seeing as he's been out of the club for about 8 months now...

10 weeks is about right. Good to see Coyney on the judiciary, still giving it to the Scummers from afar :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Wobbygong

First Grade
The Sharks are a joke, we have no spirit or soul, Ando saw to that.

Jimbo mate just be grateful these blokes aren't trolling the sharks forum, because they have plenty of ammo at present and we as a club, are firing blanks.

Unfortunately things are only going to get worse as we play the better teams in the next 6 weeks.

Godz Illa

Coach
Wobbygong is that rare beast: a sensible Cronulla supporter.

I apologise for the picture below, Wobbygong, but I spotted it in Monday's paper and I couldn't resist posting it here.

mypic42.jpg

dimitri

First Grade
Denis'saints'Freak said:
At the end of the day your club is crap, your fans are crap, your ground is crap, your history is crap and your team is crap.

I'm glad that there are no nagging doubts floating around in that airy head of yours about that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: