What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Jack just misunderstood the cause in his contract when it said he’d get a bonus per meat pie he got

Paul green won GF as a coach
Nikau wins GF
Perry haddock played a GF
Martin Lang GF win
John Lang Coached GF win
Preston Campbell GF win
Beau Scott GF win
Add Robbie Kearns to that list of GF winners as well as playing SOO and for Aust. Maybe the most accomplished Sharks junior who has left the club?

macavity

Referee
If he had signed with Newcastle he would have been our starting 5/8 and playing in the halves with Pearce which is a far better match than with Milford. I really belive he would be playing better footy if he was here. It makes no sense having him in the halves with Milford and he clearly looks unhappy. Such a shame he ended up in Brisbane

Not a shame for Newcastle... dodged a massive McBullet

Exsilium

First Grade
He’d have to be up there with the biggest flops of the season but without decent halves the centres aren’t getting ball.

I’m actually surprised that with the line speed of defences now that there isn’t more room and time for centres to do more. A few passes wide of the ruck in most games sees a linebreak. He’d kill it with more time on the ball

Maroon4life

Juniors
He’d have to be up there with the biggest flops of the season but without decent halves the centres aren’t getting ball.

I’m actually surprised that with the line speed of defences now that there isn’t more room and time for centres to do more. A few passes wide of the ruck in most games sees a linebreak. He’d kill it with more time on the ball

He is the flop of the season, no point denying that.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Jack can play, it is funny how people confuse a whopping great big sternum protector with being fat.

Anyways carry on, Bird will add value in September.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
This guy has so many health and injury problems he will probably retire before he gets sacked.

Why oh why did we buy him.

Because of the 'if we don't sign him, someone else will' syndrome. We used to it, pay overs to guys who were available, not that they could help our team out significantly or even that we lacked in that position, just they were available.

David brown

Juniors
Seriously who the f**k is in charge of Nutrition at the Broncos?.. Sam Thaiday ? I don't think has ever been a more obese side...

Latest posts