What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Hastings is Pearce 2.0

22450159_1540252826055056_1084328011086370115_n.jpg

Last Week

Bench
I must have missed something. Everyone here seems to know specifically what's happened to have caused him to be labelled a merkin. Care to shed some light on the matter?

yobbo84

First Grade
This whole thing is fascinating.
For a coach to come out and admit he's dropping someone for being a serial merkin..
Normally this is the kind of thing they'd keep behind closed doors and shut down any rumours.
I think it's great - it's good to have coaches/players be open and less cliche-riddled. Trent Barrett actually seems like a really good guy.

betcats

Referee
Funny press conference, not sure if it made it any more likely for another club to pick him up tho. He's already had all the meetings and tried to get through this with Manly and still ended up f**king up badly, why would another club think they will get anything else out of him if Manly already tried?

adamkungl

Immortal
Funny press conference, not sure if it made it any more likely for another club to pick him up tho. He's already had all the meetings and tried to get through this with Manly and still ended up f**king up badly, why would another club think they will get anything else out of him if Manly already tried?

Lets see who's desperate enough.
Someone will bite. A few more losses, an injury to a halfback...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The QLD leadership group don’t want to play with DCE because of his attitude but because he’s the million dollar man at Manly, the club is totally okay with it.

Seems like there could definitely be another side to the story. Still think this guy is ridiculously talented and is way too good for NSW cup.

Latest posts