What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg Grandfinal: Newcastle vs. Penrith Live Updates- *SPOILERS*

willvillain

Juniors
Some bloody stupid field goals being kicked now.

Awesome charge down on the Parra attempt, and then Paea's regather - excellent desperation.

Bicey_18

Bench
Terence Seu Seu had to have got a point for his display today... He was the best out there imo... always looked dangerous from dummy half and made alot of decisive runs

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah Seu Seu seemed dangerous, nice try by him.

Uate looked pretty good when he got involved. Give him another year and he should be a starter for the Knights.

greg

Juniors
I'm dead set gutted, what can I say. Congragulations Parra. Hope its not another 25 years till we do it again.:(

D

Deleted member 10972

Great performance by both teams. It's truly amazing that these two teams have such an abundance of talent in Premier League, yet struggle for consistency in FG. But...

Charlie Tonga is the greatest player of all time.

Nuff said.

:D:D:D

roopy

Referee
If you were given a blank cheque and told to sign one guy from that game you would sign Uate.
The guy has only been playing league for two years and has only about 35 games of experience. In that time he has played for Aus schoolboys, NSW u19s and Fiji.
He runs the 100 in under 11 seconds (Darren Albert was 11.1 at his best) and loves to hit up the ball.
He is a better natural athlete than Timana Tahu.

Y2Eel

First Grade
How good was it too see parra v jets....

I thought Josh lewis was the standout player of the match should be first grade half and Soward was just crap for the jets dont think he should get another shot for a while atleast...

Parra Played good in the second half but damn that game was full of mistakes...