What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Don’t know if this has been posted before (apologies if it has) but wondered what your thoughts are on this expat footy club’s design. They’ve been pretty successful too. Hard to get more Australian but I’m thinking the ‘Victa Cutters’ could be a good start. Anyway, brought a smile to my face.

1656896459117.png

Nuke

Staff member
If they were still in the NRL, I'd be putting money on that jersey being worn vs Sydney Roosters.

Reflector

Juniors
If they were still in the NRL, I'd be putting money on that jersey being worn vs Sydney Roosters.
100% they would, and it would be the same weekend the Knights wore their latest hi-vis mining jersey against the Tigers.

Meanwhile, one of Cantebury/ Saints would be forced by the NRL to wear their alternate jersey in their match up because a white jersey with a red V and white shorts playing a white jersey with blue chevrons and blue shorts is too confusing for the players and TV audiences....

Nuke

Staff member
100% they would, and it would be the same weekend the Knights wore their latest hi-vis mining jersey against the Tigers.

Meanwhile, one of Cantebury/ Saints would be forced by the NRL to wear their alternate jersey in their match up because a white jersey with a red V and white shorts playing a white jersey with blue chevrons and blue shorts is too confusing for the players and TV audiences....
And also the same weekend, Brisbane, playing away to Gold Coast, would be wearing their 'away' kit, because, y'know, they're the away team and there's a chance two teams playing in their 'home' jerseys will clash...

...and the prospect of a game where both teams are playing in their better kit (ie: their 'home' kit) is almost outlawed in our game.

MugaB

Coach
And also the same weekend, Brisbane, playing away to Gold Coast, would be wearing their 'away' kit, because, y'know, they're the away team and there's a chance two teams playing in their 'home' jerseys will clash...

...and the prospect of a game where both teams are playing in their better kit (ie: their 'home' kit) is almost outlawed in our game.
The rule should be simple, wear home at home, and only wear away if your home is close to clashing with the opponents home, even just sightly should wear it regardless, home kits that don't clash should always been worn

at the moment its a shambles, and souths are just taking the piss really, i also think they should standardize kits so only the jerseys on kits are replaced, so souths would always be in black shorts, and canberra would always have white shorts etc
aswell as all team socks would be the same too, none of this wear red socks for red kit, and white sock for white kit rubbish, one style only... this was how RL was pre NRL, it was branding at its best... most casual folk cant decern storm away kit from cows away kit, why? They dont care enough to look, and they are similar kits that its not unique for folks to care, if they keep the same style, but just change the jersey color, maybe branded better to notice

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
I love the Knights but everyone’s jersey looks okay after seeing their jersey. Honestly it is a disgrace. They have to either get rid of that ad or assure the fans they are getting $5m for desecrating their jersey.

Latest posts