What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

steeden.

Juniors
Tidwell are on fire at the moment

Was Sydney Tigers but I can live with it. That is nice.

MRN

Juniors
I would have blown my load for that Redcliffe one a few of years ago. Now they are an opposition feeder team. Conflicting emotions.

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
This is a thing of beauty
View attachment 87371

Except it's missing Penfolds Wines on the back.

hellteam

First Grade
How are the quality of these latest retros, what's the material like?

The Classic retros from about 15 years ago were great, I have an 88 Broncos one and it's very thick nice cotton. Other ones I'd seen more recently seem to be getting thinner and thinner.

OurRedV

Juniors
Picked up the new ‘93 Saints one today.
Quality of material feels good.
Only criticism is the screen printed sponsor, not sure how long it’ll stay intact after a few washes.
How are the quality of these latest retros, what's the material like?

The Classic retros from about 15 years ago were great, I have an 88 Broncos one and it's very thick nice cotton. Other ones I'd seen more recently seem to be getting thinner and thinner.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Picked up the new ‘93 Saints one today.
Quality of material feels good.
Only criticism is the screen printed sponsor, not sure how long it’ll stay intact after a few washes.
Take good care of it and it'll last you decades.

Turn it inside out and cold wash it or set your machine to delicates/gentle or woollens if you've got a fancier washing machine. The most important things are to make sure you always wash it inside out and never ever put it in a dryer, always line dry.

Hand washing them is even gentler on them if you know what you're doing, but who's got time to hand wash clothes anymore.

kdalymc

Bench
Anyone pick the faults in the latest batch of retros?
That aussie umbro is terrible. I haven't stared at the others long enough.
If it actually doesn't say Sydney tigers that's pretty lame. That's also not the 1996 ARL badge... OR it's a pretty bang on 1995 without the MLC sponno?

Nuke

Staff member
Anyone pick the faults in the latest batch of retros?
That aussie umbro is terrible. I haven't stared at the others long enough.
If it actually doesn't say Sydney tigers that's pretty lame. That's also not the 1996 ARL badge... OR it's a pretty bang on 1995 without the MLC sponno?
Just going by the picture posted yesterday by Steeden, that is most definitely the 1995 ARL badge, and the Tigers logo definitely says 'Balmain', not 'Sydney'.
Of course the real life version is prone to be different compared to the mockup posted online, so it will be interesting to see what it looks like in stores. Not that I'll get to see it, living in Perth as I do, but most of the rest of you can!

hellteam

First Grade
Do you think the new range of retros make the originals worth less or more?

Old authentic jerseys have been very popular the last 5 years or so, I seem to see a lot less these days on Instagram etc.

OurRedV

Juniors
Do you think the new range of retros make the originals worth less or more?

Old authentic jerseys have been very popular the last 5 years or so, I seem to see a lot less these days on Instagram etc.
I'd say worth more.
IMO, Good quality vintage is top tier.

But the newer Retro remakes can be awesome if done right.

I think there's a place for both.