What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUNIOR PAULO ???

dungay dragon

Juniors
Is there any mail on the supposed high profile prop we are hoping to sign ??
James Graham's name still being bandied about around clubs esp Newcastle and then dramas out Canberra re Junior Paulo wanting out !!
IF you could get him back to his best , and fit , and at the right price would be a nice pick up and compliment our forward line up...

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Packers stints are around 20-25 mins, Paulo is lucky to do 10.

Don't mean to be rude, but this is factually incorrect.
Paulo hasn't played a game below 50 minutes this year. His last 5 rounds for example - 56, 73, 55, 60, 50 minutes.
He has a surprisingly big motor for a guy of his size. In fact he's playing more minutes than Packer and Vaughan do.

This rumour has been squashed though. Junior came out yesterday in the Canberra Times and denied these rumours and is looking to extend his contract with the Raiders.

Link to article - http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...s-hes-not-going-anywhere-20170707-gx6kwa.html

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Don't mean to be rude, but this is factually incorrect.
Paulo hasn't played a game below 50 minutes this year. His last 5 rounds for example - 56, 73, 55, 60, 50 minutes.
He has a surprisingly big motor for a guy of his size. In fact he's playing more minutes than Packer and Vaughan do.

This rumour has been squashed though. Junior came out yesterday in the Canberra Times and denied these rumours and is looking to extend his contract with the Raiders.

Link to article - http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...s-hes-not-going-anywhere-20170707-gx6kwa.html

Thanks TRVR didn't know that, maybe just the impression I got from his play.

The field that we are chasing for props isn't big my money's on Blair

Frank Facer

First Grade
A big YES from me. I thought Paulo was origin material at the start of the year.

I did read something that a forward who was an origin candidate wanted out of his current club and wanted to return back to his old club. Paulo was my guess. So it sounds like he wants to go back to Parra.

dungay dragon

Juniors
We've got enough juniors.
The big guy started like a house on fire when he first joined the Raiders mid season from the Eels.Then like most , under the Sticky regime, appears to have lost the edge and desire.Other sites have him looking for the raiders exit gates

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Saints are currently enlisting reserve grade wingers; doesn't this give a fair indication about the possibility of the club signing an alleged "big name forward signing"?

No one wants to come with the Doust/McGregor/Millward triumvirate in charge of a once great club.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
A big YES from me. I thought Paulo was origin material at the start of the year.

I did read something that a forward who was an origin candidate wanted out of his current club and wanted to return back to his old club. Paulo was my guess. So it sounds like he wants to go back to Parra.

An origin candidate wants to go back to his old club? That could mean Paul Vaughn returning to Canberra or JDB going back to Cootamundra!

Latest posts