What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow - sandow

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No he won't as we have nothing else

We have Roberts, McGuire and Mortimer. Hell, we've got Burt and Maitua.

No way will Kearney allow a player to disrupt group cohesion. He got rid of Tahu and pushed Grothe into retirement because neither wanted to work hard in the pre-season.

These are players who were irreplaceable.

i wonder weather that article to do with Sandow going missing is a beat up by souths to make it look better to thier fans that they let him sign elsewhere? and make excuses for the last 2 losses.

natheel

Coach
Sandow will be right...if he wants his money here he's going to have to earn especially under a coach like sk

I can see him as a coach that doesn't get angry just disappointed and I wouldn't like to be on the bad side of him tbh

caylo

Bench
i wonder weather that article to do with Sandow going missing is a beat up by souths to make it look better to thier fans that they let him sign elsewhere? and make excuses for the last 2 losses.

How do you miss training and still play that weekend. Any team in the NRL would have stood him down and for this reason I thinks its a beat up. IMO (and this is with no knowledge) he probably sort permission to miss training but became non-contactable during that time.

one reason he improved so much this season is the training he did with the kangaroos train on squad last year, he was trained so hard he was sick, souths hadn't pushed him that hard. he was not fit in past seasons.

condochook

Juniors
the two nuffies teams last night with the 2 nuffies coaches of the year.
And Im a rooster supporter, so Im an expert !!!

Kornstar

Coach
I think they signed him so he would throw his 500k back into Parra Leagues, it is genius really!!

How much better will the profit margin be if he throws most of his money through the pokies??

the timing stinks why didnt this info come out at the time? and why was no disciplinary action taken against sandow when it happened but the day after their season is over it mysteriously appears in the paper what a coincidence it smacks of someone keeping it in their back pocket for later

Last edited:

caylo

Bench
Nah we're spending that on our halfback-fullback.

Melbourne: Smith-650, Cronk-400 and Slater-600. So their half-fullback in on 1mil and hooker-half-fullback=1.65mil.

Proven formula? Realistically the ideal (IMO) top 4 players in every team should be split so two are in the 'spine' and two are in the pack. That is what we have next year with Sandow, Hayne, Mannah, Fui. With that combo and some good edge players (Matuia, Tonga) we should be able to get a role on and make good meters plus finish off sets well. Simple solution tbh and we paid what was necessary to secure Sandow.

SDM

First Grade
You must have spent too much time at maccas if you think Hayne will start 6.

MrSpeaker

Juniors
Turns out Sandow was on a bender with Wes Patton according to RLW

Kapow Sandow lol

Last edited:

Latest posts