What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards gone.

Kornstar

Coach
I could care less what a player does off the field.

Parents should be teaching their kids what is right and wrong, not someone who has been running into other people all their lives and then expecting them to have all their brain cells.

My daughter is about to turn 9 and idolises no one, she likes music and TV and movies but to her she likes the actual art and not the people making that art.

I don’t think anything Kenny did off the field was bad at all, even the cock head he knocked out deserved it. The domestic violence thing was garbage. I feel the same about Carney, everything he did was dumb but not anything I care about.

Arvaaaaaarrrrr bashed his misses and still plays and that is f**king 1,000,000 times worse.

I think Kenny was great for us and lifted the team when on the field and it drives me crazy that people feel the need to rubbish him because he was a larrikin off the field.

Like a said in another thread, people are fickle.......also perfect and forget all the stupid shit they’ve done in life......

I could care less what a player does off the field.

Parents should be teaching their kids what is right and wrong, not someone who has been running into other people all their lives and then expecting them to have all their brain cells.

My daughter is about to turn 9 and idolises no one, she likes music and TV and movies but to her she likes the actual art and not the people making that art.

I don’t think anything Kenny did off the field was bad at all, even the c**k head he knocked out deserved it. The domestic violence thing was garbage. I feel the same about Carney, everything he did was dumb but not anything I care about.

Arvaaaaaarrrrr bashed his misses and still plays and that is f**king 1,000,000 times worse.

I think Kenny was great for us and lifted the team when on the field and it drives me crazy that people feel the need to rubbish him because he was a larrikin off the field.

Like a said in another thread, people are fickle.......also perfect and forget all the stupid shit they’ve done in life......
I wholeheartedly agree with most of that. Him making crucial mistakes and giving away stupid penalties and probably being a bad influence on some team members is why I am happy to see him go.

Chipmunk

Coach
Hey look who’s not sulking anymore

I was never sulking, just wrote off 2018 and knew that was no longer worth conversing about. Now that this season is over we're in the off season and talking about 2019 and beyond there is lots to discuss.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I was never sulking, just wrote off 2018 and knew that was no longer worth conversing about. Now that this season is over we're in the off season and talking about 2019 and beyond there is lots to discuss.

Not quite.

Anyway muppets, enjoy your dribbling for the rest of the season

Call me when we've got some better middle forwards

Catch you next season.

That’s OK mate. Us ‘muppets’ don’t have any better forwards and haven’t called you yet, but equally we are a forgiving lot.

Happy to welcome a sulker back to the fold.

Chipmunk

Coach
Not quite.

That’s OK mate. Us ‘muppets’ don’t have any better forwards and haven’t called you yet, but equally we are a forgiving lot.

Happy to welcome a sulker back to the fold.

You don't classify Junior as a better middle forward?

And the season is over. Surely all we're discussing now is 2019?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

You were meant to wait until we called you. You left it in our hands!

...and also you started posting before Paulo was announced you cheeky nut muncher.

Chipmunk

Coach
You were meant to wait until we called you. You left it in our hands!

...and also you started posting before Paulo was announced you cheeky nut muncher.

Waiting for you blokes to call is like one of the following:
1. Leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt to come home
2. Expecting us to win the play the ball area
3. Enjoying Bevan French topping the hit-up metres.

I'll let you decide the most appropriate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Was it over in 2006 or 2009 or even 2016? While it’s marhematically possible it’s possible.

Do we follow the Eels because we like fairy tales or because we think they’re the Melbourne f**king Storm?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Waiting for you blokes to call is like one of the following:
1. Leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt to come home
2. Expecting us to win the play the ball area
3. Enjoying Bevan French topping the hit-up metres.

I'll let you decide the most appropriate.
Then why say it?

Just admit you’ve been a bitch and then we can all ‘group hug’ and move on.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Was it over in 2006 or 2009 or even 2016? While it’s marhematically possible it’s possible.

Do we follow the Eels because we like fairy tales or because we think they’re the Melbourne f**king Storm?
I follow them because my old man made me...and now he’s dead I don’t want to disappoint him.

Chipmunk

Coach

Seasons over as far as I'm concerned, not fussed if the rest of you want to put yourselves through some misery...

Now, onto 2019, Paulo in, Edwards gone, who's next?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Seasons over as far as I'm concerned, not fussed if the rest of you want to put yourselves through some misery...

Now, onto 2019, Paulo in, Edwards gone, who's next?
You are assuming that by eventually accepting that we won’t win that it will result in ‘misery’ for us.

You are making those assumptions based on your own miserable experiences as an eels fan. As a dirty ‘turn on your fellow Eels fans’ fan.

You shouldn’t make such assumptions.