What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards gone.

Chipmunk

Coach
You are assuming that by eventually accepting that we won’t win that it will result in ‘misery’ for us.

You are making those assumptions based on your own miserable experiences as an eels fan. As a dirty ‘turn on your fellow Eels fans’ fan.

You shouldn’t make such assumptions.

Bad presumption. We haven’t forgiven you yet.

See...it's attitudes like this that is holding the club back. You need to add some Galaxy hops in your life...It just makes everything better.

I'm confident we will make some good retention and recruitment decisions and we will be a contender in 2019.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
See...it's attitudes like this that is holding the club back. You need to add some Galaxy hops in your life...It just makes everything better.

I'm confident we will make some good retention and recruitment decisions and we will be a contender in 2019.
Galaxy is shit. I prefer Citra.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He is gone, just like 2018...

He was obviously part of the 2019 and beyond plans...
Seems like your determination between 2018 and 2019 is as loose as a goose.

Just accept that you missed us and you couldn’t wait to join us again.