What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards gone.

Dibs

Bench
I was never sulking, just wrote off 2018 and knew that was no longer worth conversing about. Now that this season is over we're in the off season and talking about 2019 and beyond there is lots to discuss.
Oh apologies then, welcome back sulker

Joely01

Bench
That’s what I was thinking... that was a reason I thought Overseas wouldn’t be an option for him

T-Boon

Coach
We are not going to miss Kenny Edwards.
The vision I have for the club is that we become something special. A place that all the great players want to come and play at. We need to be different. One thing we should do is encourage our boys to be smart and articulate as well as respectful. I think all of our players should be enrolled at university and working towards becoming leaders of the future.
We should be the smart club as well as the entertainers.
I think we should hire a coach who likes the sound of his own voice and can really charm the media. A guy that can really talk football and make me interested in the game, terminology and concepts etc. Maybe he could do a podcast explaining wrestling, decoys etc.
We have had a long history of coaches who could barely speak english (Kearney, Hagan, Arthurs, Stuart) and seemed not to be able to talk about football. They made me think our club is dumb.
Lets get it going into the future.

Last edited:

Latest posts