What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LeagueUnlimited NZ Poster Awards

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I thought I'd try this award thing just to see what other posters think about other posters.

Copy and paste the questions below, punch in your candidates and post, nice and easy.

Your partcipiation would be much appreciated and please respect each others candidates..especially for DKSL award, dont be scared just type who you think.

Forum members outside of NZ board can post but the candidates is preferably the ones that post here..

One candidate per post. Ill tally up later and post out results!

1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster:
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread:
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster:
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster:
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off):
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board):
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster:
Come on guys its only 7 questions, it should be interesting. Really hope yous take to it. Thanks.

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Mr Angry
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who Repacles Cappy?
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Iron Lion lol
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Phillip Smith
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Leber
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Meth
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: Penrose Warrior

Meth

Staff member
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: I actually can't think of a characteristically funny poster really, which I don't mind.
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Probably 'Who Replaces Cappy' because it started 20 minutes through the season and I don't think it ever needed a bump
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Thinking about this...sometimes I think Iron Lion doesn't know shit about League, or at least I disagree...but I'm not sure that makes him the worst poster. The worst poster probably doesn't post enough to come to mind. Skinner, probably. Antilag was definitely a pain in the arse and an embarrassment in the cricket forum earlier in the year.
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Iafeta- a fantastic poster who unfortunately doesn't post so often.
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Antilag...although he doesn't hang around here much.
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Rich102
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: I'm always particularly interested when I see a post from Manu Vatuvei, Penrose Warrior, Keeping The Faith or Iafeta. I supposed Penrose Warrior posts more often, so let's go with him.

Last edited:

Iron Lion

Juniors
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Iron Lion
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Warriors sign Foran and Watmough
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: ZEROMISSTACKLES
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Skinner/Ozbash
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Wheelywarrior
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Iron Lion
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: Iron Lion

1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Angry
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who Replaces Cappy?
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Iron Lion
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Rich
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Iron Lion / Ozbash
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Rich
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: PenroseWarrior / rhythm and stealth

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Haynetrain - but not in this forum so much
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who replaces Cappy?
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Nobody springs to mind
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: There are a few... PW, jaseg, Manu
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Nobody especially - the Leber/Zero back and forth shit stinks up too many threads
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Rich - HM to Mr Smith and Meth
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: jaseg - often learn something

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Billy T James Award for funniest poster: SpaceMonkey
60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who Replaces Cappy
D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: No one springs to mind
Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Skinner
Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): No one springs to mind
Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Rich
2016 Warrior Award best poster: jaseg

ozbash

Referee
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Iron Lion
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who replaces Crappy
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: More "Doesnt know how to post"- Miss Tackle
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Penrose Warior
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Nobody
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Meth and Rich
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: Jase
  8. Best crossdressers and easiest windups: Mixxy and Manu Vatuvei

MKEB...

Staff member
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Leaguenut
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who replaces Cappy
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: ironing lion
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest posterSpace monkey
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off):Nobody really
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board):Rich
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: R'n S

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Ozbash. Love his style
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Definitely Phillip's 'Who replaces Cappy' started in the first 20 minutes of the season. I've lost about 100 hours of my life to that thread.
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: I don't think any of them exist in the NZ forum. There's a few who play the clown every now and then but mostly it's all in good fun. Everyone offers something.
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: As I say, most people are respectful all the time. I think that comes as part of being a Kiwi.
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Haha I don't take it that seriously in terms of personalities. I'll say the guy who posted that Cappy had walked away from his lease, when unfortunately we still have him at the club.
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Phillip is a legend. But everyone offers something - especially the guys who know league and can explain it better to a fervent fan but non leaguie such as myself. Lord knows SKY and the media can't.
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: I like jaseg's work, really strong insights. But Meth, Rich, JJ, R&S, Mixmaster, OZ, Blair, MKEB etc...it doesn't seem right to leave anyone out. All good people. Especially love the stuff from the guys who get to ISP/20s games, fan meets that sort of thing that I'd love to but don't have the time or the location.

vvvrulz

Coach
Nice idea Zero

1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Meth and Iafeta, nail that dry humor.
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who Replaces Cappy for sure
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Iron Lying by far, could be a parody but it's a terrible one if that. As Meth mentioned Antilag is a disaster, thank god he doesn't lurk around here.
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Phil Smith always posts sense and doesn't go off on battles
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): Lion. Zero had his moments early on but is far improved.
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Usual suspects, Meth, Rich, Phil Smith. MKEB when he's around does a good job. Hon mentions to Blair and Cold Roses for some good banter on the game day threads.
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: Hard one, there's some seriously quality everywhere. Penrose Warrior has been on fire this year though, wins it for me, but easily a good 10+ excellent posters around here.

1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Fast Eddie aka Feddie hardly see him around though he was straight up and it made me laugh out loud.Whether he was right or wrong he stood his ground where you at Feds?
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who Replaces Cappy and This one
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: I can't think of anyone in here that stands out. Everyone in here knows a little bit about RL but boy we have a few know it alls lol
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Blair & Phil
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): It's easy to pick on the bros Zero and Iron Lion but to me they have there moments of comedy and cheekiness. I dislike some of the admins whom post threads up and already take all your thunder away from you lol so you just read more than write
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Phil appreicate your game threads
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: Iafeta though he's been less frequent in the later years

A good idea Zero I was thinking about something like this awhile back but really didn't act on it. Good thread

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
  1. Billy T James Award for funniest poster: Iron Lion, some of the stuff he comes out with is pure comic class
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Who replaces Cappy.
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Iron Lion
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Iafeta
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): MrAngry
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around our NZ board): Rich
  7. 2016 Warrior Award best poster: Can't narrow it down, so many good posters whom I enjoy talking league with, even if I get overlooked in these threads....bastards! No, just kidding. But really, the majority of the long time posters are well worth coming back for. Hence why our fan base on this forum has been a constant one.

1. Best crossdressers and easiest windups: Mixxy and Manu Vatuvei

You can milk me any time Tony xxx

crossdresser2.jpg

TheDMC

Bench
I can't remember who is who or what they posted. I blame the weed. But plenty of good stuff on this forum. So I give you all kudos. Except Iron. I don't like liars.

Phil seems the nicest bloke fer sure.

VVvrulz finds Meth the funniest poster. Half a decade in on this forum, and I am still not convinced Meth actually has a sense of humor. If he does, it is as acerbic as f**k.

Latest posts