What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LeagueUnlimited NZ Poster Awards

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
That reminds me actually with talk of funny posters there used to be somebody who posted here that used to be an absolute master of the wisecracks, who was it? My favourite on was from around the time that Simon Mannering was knobbing Nicky Watson, someone on here was discussing football intelligence and said that some player had a "good top 12 inches", whoever it was fired straight back with "word has it that Simon Mannering has a good middle 12 inches". Classic.

Meth

Staff member
VVvrulz finds Meth the funniest poster. Half a decade in on this forum, and I am still not convinced Meth actually has a sense of humor. If he does, it is as acerbic as f**k.

I'm a bit like a burning orphanage. Tragic. But some find that funny.

Meth

Staff member
You can milk me any time Tony xxx

crossdresser2.jpg

Oz will be strapping on the valcro gloves as we speak.

MKEB...

Staff member
That reminds me actually with talk of funny posters there used to be somebody who posted here that used to be an absolute master of the wisecracks, who was it? My favourite on was from around the time that Simon Mannering was knobbing Nicky Watson, someone on here was discussing football intelligence and said that some player had a "good top 12 inches", whoever it was fired straight back with "word has it that Simon Mannering has a good middle 12 inches". Classic.
Was theat NZWarrior? Because he is one funny bastard the this forum misses IMO

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Was theat NZWarrior? Because he is one funny bastard the this forum misses IMO

Yeah it could've been nzwazza. I have a sneaky suspicion it was someone else though. Someone who almost exclusively dealt in harsh quips like that. It's bugging me now, dammit.

vvvrulz

Coach
Yeah it could've been nzwazza. I have a sneaky suspicion it was someone else though. Someone who almost exclusively dealt in harsh quips like that. It's bugging me now, dammit.

Not Feddie was it?

He's entertainingly brutal at times, pity he's disappeared

Way to many nice things being said, this is the internet remember!
But thanks, I do what I do because I love the game, I feel the Warriors keep me connected to NZ after 12 years in Aussie.
Plus I love to talk about league.
Sometimes feel I post to much on game day.
But a good way off letting off steam, yelling less at tv.

Always enjoy reading everyone's posts (till people start playing the man not the ball) .
Enjoy the insider information and stats most.

To the awards, I will have to have a think.

Scott

Bench
KNowing him personally, I'd say he actually got fed up with the team & decided to spend his valuable time doing other things. Bit of a shame but life goes on.

Skinner

Coach
He just seemed to get fed up with the teams performance (or lack thereof) and just
pulled the pin. I think also, quite lately he has had some personal tragedy in his life.
He still goes on Facebook and is as funny as ever.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Maybe he will be one of Cappys assistants.....
We seemed to disagree a bit back in the day, but I do wish he would return

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Nice to see other posters reflect on others and that was the objective of this thread the whole time. So Im wrapt thats achieved. Awesome to see people looking through it as well cos it is interesting!

Re: thread, take your time to fill it out, Ill tally it up October 16th. Thanks to those so far.

Latest posts